My Ambition (Izuku X Ameri Azazel) [BNHA X Mairimashita! Iruma-kun]

Izuku Midoriya is known for a couple of things. The inheritor of One For All, Class 1-A's Problem Child, and most importantly, a cinnamon roll. But little do they know, he's hiding a secret.

"Hey guys, where's Midoriya?" Eijiro Kirishima asked. Class 1-A is at the Common Area on a Saturday morning. They're just chilling there when Eijiro asked this

"Dunno, why'd you asked?" Denki Kaminari wonders why did Eijiro asked this. I mean, why did he bothered to ask when it's their rest day?

"I mean, I wanna have a sparring match with him. I need to improve my Quirk." Eijiro responded. He is aware that he's still not at the levels of Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki, but he wanted to be at least be a reliable hero.

"If you asked where Midoriya-san is, he left earlier. He said he needed to visit someone." Momo Yaoyorozu, the Princess of Class 1-A, responded as she handed them a cup of tea.

"Really Yaomomo?" Denki asked.

"Yeah. I'm quite worried you know. He's been doing this for weeks now, and I don't know if he's doing well in his studies." Momo said while fidgeting her fingers. She is the only one who knows that Izuku left early. But she don't know where he is right now.

"It seems this is quite a problem." Tenya Iida joined the conversation. "Midoriya-kun is a true hero, but he shouldn't be distracted by trivial things. He must stay focus on his path to become a hero."

The class sweatdropped, as their resident just boy strikes again.

"I think Deku might be jogging right now." Ochako Uraraka said, as she is sure that Izuku isn't doing something indecent, or meeting someone.

But as soon as the class raised questions, the main subject of those finally arrived. He reeked sweat, as he looked like he's done jogging.

"Midoriya, you... Came... Back..." Eijiro stopped once he saw Izuku covering his cheeks.

"Uhm, hey guys!!! Gotta change, bye!!!" Izuku said and quickly dashed off, leaving his classmates dumbfounded.

After 5 minutes, Katsuki finally broke the silence.

"DEKU'S DOING SOMETHING WE SHOULDN'T KNOW!!! AND THAT FUCKING BOTHERS ME!!!!" He shouted. The class was either dumbfounded, or in Denki and Minoru Mineta's case, pissed.

"WHY IS THAT CURLY HAIRED BASTARD COVERING HIS CHEEKS?? IS HE HIDING SOMETHING?!?!?!" The two perverts shouted in rage. But got smacked by Momo with a fan that she created.

"Stop it you two!!!" She shouted. "As much as I want to know why he's covering his cheeks, we must not invade his personal life. If he got kissed there, so what? We should lecture him?"

The class calmed down and didn't spoke. Momo's words were strong. She saw this, and continued.

"Besides, Midoriya-san is a kind person. If he got kissed there, maybe it's because he helped someone. Either way, we should be happy for him that at least someone is appreciating his work." Momo finished. She doesn't want to say this, but her classmates will meddle and invade Izuku's privacy, if she didn't stepped in.

"Yaoyorozu-san is right." Tenya Iida, the President of Class 1-A, spoke. "We should not invade his space. And I believe he won't do anything indecent. If you ask me, he's covering his cheeks because he had another injury, and he doesn't want to worry us."

The class soon agreed at Tenya's statements. Momo smiled at this, as the class is now thinking rational.

"Okay, this might be a one time thing. So, don't worry and let's have some tea time~!" Momo squealed at the latter sentence, as the class roared. They then had a tea time.