A Christmas Gift Just For You (Izuku X Yuu Tachibana) [BNHA X Tsunderedere]

Note: This is a Christmas Special Oneshot. Sorry if it's really late. And yes, the title of the manga is quite long, it's title is "The Tsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsun tsuntsuntsuntsuntsundere Girl Getting Less and Less Tsun Day by Day", so I went with Tsunderedere. And also, this is an AU where Quirks doesn't exist and will have some smut scenes, not a lot, but I just want to warn you guys.

On Christmas Eve, Izuku Midoriya is spending time with his girlfriend, Yuu Tachibana. She has a dark short hair with red eyes. She is also beautiful.

They've been dating for almost a year now, and tomorrow will be their 1st anniversary

They've been dating for almost a year now, and tomorrow will be their 1st anniversary. So, Izuku decided to come over to Yuu's house to stay there. Luckily, her family are not around as they decided to go on a relative's house to stay and let the two lovebirds alone.

Right now, they're at the couch cuddling. It's 11:30PM, and they wanted to spend the night like this. At least that's what one of them thought.

"Izuku, thank you for staying here to celebrate both Christmas and our 1st anniversary!!! I really appreciated it!!" Yuu said as she nuzzled her head onto Izuku's chest.

"No, I should thank you for loving me. You're a blessing to my life." Izuku said while blushing, as he's not really used to flirting yet. But, he wants Yuu to know that he really loves her.

Yuu was so happy that she barrage Izuku with kisses. But those kisses slowly turns into a passionate one. It lasted for 5 minutes before the two let go.

"Izuku, I'm really happy that I met you. You're the only one who wasn't afraid of me, and protected me when that one guy beat me up for no reason." She then hugged Izuku tightly.

Before Yuu and Izuku dated, they were just classmates. Yuu wasn't really friendly to anyone, and always pushes them away. Because of this, she gained the reputation of being a scary delinquent, when in reality she's just a normal girl who doesn't want to socialize.

But because of this, and add to the fact that she's beautiful, the girls from her class started to bully her, until it reached to the point where they send a guy to beat her up. Worst is, they didn't expect that the guy will go so far as to pummel Yuu's face like a punching bag until Izuku intervene. It resulted to the guy beating Izuku up instead.

As for Izuku, he's just a normal boy. He's smart, but not sociable due to his shyness. This sometimes lead to him getting bullied. But his world changed when he met Yuu. She looks like she can beat someone up, but Izuku wasn't scared of her because he already faced worst ones. But Izuku learned that Yuu is actually a kind girl who just doesn't want to be bothered.

He slowly fell in love with her. And on the faithful day when that one guy hurt Yuu, he stood up to her and fight back. The result was Izuku getting beaten up instead, but he successfully protected Yuu. This moment brought the two together, and right now, they're happy together and enjoying each other's company.