A Letter For You (Izuku X Kaori Miyazono) [BNHA X Your Lie In April]

Note: This is set in the Your Lie In April universe. So, no quirks.

February 18th. It was the day that Izuku Midoriya couldn't forget, as it's the day where Kaori Miyazono died.

Kaori Miyazono, an girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, who is also energetic. A girl that Izuku cherished the most, passed away.

 A girl that Izuku cherished the most, passed away

It still felt surreal to him. She was the reason why Izuku went on to play the piano again. She's the reason why he can take a step forward.

The reason why he learned what love is.

And right now, Izuku is at Kaori's home. Her mother called him, as she wants to give something to him. It was from Kaori.

For Izuku, he wanted to go there, so he can provide comfort to Kaori's family. He knows that they're hurting right now, and the only thing he can do is to comfort them.

Soon, he arrived at the Miyazono residence. He was nervous as he's just Kaori's classmate, and yet here he is, visiting her parents.

But he felt it was the right thing to do, and since Kaori's mother called him to go, he couldn't say no.

So, he knocked the door and wait for a response. Luckily for him, Kaori's mother responded.

"Wait for a moment!!" She shouted.

Izuku waited patiently, until she opened the door.

"Ohh, hello Izuku-san." She said, as she gave him a smile. Her name is Ryouko Miyazono. She has light brown hair and pale indigo eyes.

 She has light brown hair and pale indigo eyes

"Hello, Mrs. Miyazono. I hope I'm not disturbing you." Izuku said, as he bowed his head.

"Don't worry, you aren't. Come in." She replied, as Izuku thanked her and went inside.

She then directed Izuku to the living room.

"You can sit, sweetie." She said, to which Izuku oblige.

Izuku was wondering why Ryouko called him here. He is Kaori's classmate, but that's the extension of their relationship. At least, that's what he thinks.