Just A Date (Izuku X Fern) [BNHA X Frieren]

A/N: This is set on the Frieren universe. So, no Quirks for Izuku.

Izuku Midoriya and Fern, two companions that travelled the world together alongside Frieren, are on a date now.

It all started with Fern getting mad at Izuku for staying up too late while she and Frieren were taking the First-class Mage Exams.

As to compensate, Izuku has to accompany Fern at the town for a day.

"Izuku-sama, you'll be paying for all the things I'll buy today." Fern sternly said, as Izuku just nodded.

He knows he can't say no to Fern, as he wants to make-up with her.

"Thankfully, I saved up some gold. Hopefully, it'll be enough as I know Fern tends to buy a lot of sweets." Izuku though, as he follows Fern through the town.

Fern smiled, as she knows Izuku can't resist her. So, she soon walked happily, as she thought of the things she wants to buy.

They first arrived at a food stall. Fern is excited to buy something.

"Izuku-sama, I'll buy this one!!" Fern happily said, as she pointed what she wanted to buy. To Izuku's dismay, it's every food at the stall.

But all he can do is nod his head. He just can't say no to Fern.

Fern smiled, then proceeds to buy all the food she wants. Thankfully, there's a table besides the food stall, so she can eat them immediately.

Once she finally bought all the food, she went to the table and eat them all.

"She really is a glutton." Izuku thought, as he observe Fern, as she happily ate the food she bought.

But as he happily observe her, someone tapped to his shoulder, which grabbed his attention.

"Hey, you're..."

Meanwhile, Fern is eating the food happily.

"This is delicious. I want Izuku-sama to taste it." She thought, as she looked where Izuku is, only to find him talking with a girl. "Wait, is that Ubel????"

Fern pouted as she saw Izuku talking to Ubel, and it looks like he's enjoying it.

"Izuku-sama's talking to another girl, when he has me..." Fern frowned, as she felt jealousy. But she soon realized that they're not even in a relationship. They're just companions. "Does Izuku-sama view me as more than a companion? I don't know if he's single in his entire life, or if he's already been in a relationship before. I just realized that I don't know that much about him."

Fern didn't like the fact that they're just companions. She always felt jealous when Izuku is talking to another girl. Even Frieren isn't safe either.

But her eyes widen when Ubel hugged Izuku and leaned closer to him.

In a blink of an eye, Fern suddenly went to Izuku and grabbed his arm.

"Izuku-sama, what are you doing???" Fern asked, as she pouted. She didn't know why is Ubel here, and why did she hugged Izuku?

She was an examinee of the First-class Mage Exams, just like her. So she knows her, and she is quite the red flag. She didn't bother to know her even more, but she didn't need to due to how Ubel acted throughout the exams.

"Oh, you're here too??" Ubel said, and gave Izuku a warm smile. "Well, I might be intruding into your date so I'll leave now. See you later, Izuku~!"

Ubel winked at Izuku, as she bid farewell. Once she left, Fern stared at Izuku.