A Red Rose Is All You Need (Izuku X Ruby Rose) [BNHA X RWBY]

Note: This is gonna be an "Isekai" oneshot. And there'll be spoilers for One For All and Izuku's look.

"Ruby!!" Yang Xiao Long shouted in worry. They're just finishing the exams, and just had defeated the Nevermore with the help of other examinees. But just as they finished the Nevermore off, one strange creature suddenly appeared and abducted Ruby.

The creature was quite ugly. It has a beak, human body, and its brain is exposed, much to the disgust of everyone present at the moment.

 It has a beak, human body, and its brain is exposed, much to the disgust of everyone present at the moment

"What is even that thing??" Weiss Schnee asked in disgust. She has never seen a Grimm this ugly.

"I don't know, but we have to beat that thing and get out of here!!" Blake Belladonna said, as she prepared to attack the weird monster.

Jaune Arc, another examinee, was shaking in fear. He didn't signed up for this, but he had no choice but to confront the being.

Nora Valkyrie meanwhile, was excited, as she never saw a Grimm like this.

"REN!!! LOOK AT THAT GRIMM!! I WANT TO SMASH THAT THING TO PIECES!!" She shouted with joy, as she wanted to fight the weird "Grimm".

Ren Lie just sighed, as he knew his dear friend will be excited to beat this "Grimm".

"Don't go overboard, Nora. We have to save Ruby first." He said, as he prepared himself to face the "Grimm".

Pyrrha Nikos on the other hand, was calming Jaune down as the boy was shivering in fear.

"Don't worry Jaune, we can beat this one. You just have to believe in yourself." Pyrrha said with encouragement. She doesn't know what to do, as the creature in front of her is something she hasn't seen in her life.

"That's it!! I-"

"SMASH!!!"

Before Yang could continue, someone descent from the skies and landed to where the "Grimm" and Ruby located.

When the dust settled, the teens saw a man with a worn out clothes carrying Ruby like a princess. He was wearing a mask, so they can't tell if it's a human or other races. But his clothes were all tattered like he just went to war. If you ask them, the man is far more scarier than the "Grimm".

 If you ask them, the man is far more scarier than the "Grimm"