Saving A Princess (Izuku X Princess Peach) [BNHA X Super Mario Bros.]

Note: Set in the Mario universe. Also, Izuku will have One For All and will be Isekai'd.

In the Mushroom Kingdom, one Izuku Midoriya, a young Japanese boy, is confronting Bowser, also known as King Koopa.

Bowser is a large turtle with horns. He is mostly known for trying to kidnap Princess Peach and rule the Mushroom Kingdom.

 He is mostly known for trying to kidnap Princess Peach and rule the Mushroom Kingdom

Why does Bowser trying to kidnap Princess Peach? Well, it's because he wants to.

Princess Peach is a beautiful woman with blonde hair. She is kind and gentle, and cares for the people of Mushroom Kingdom.

As for Izuku Midoriya, he's a Japanese boy who has a super power, called Quirks in his world

As for Izuku Midoriya, he's a Japanese boy who has a super power, called Quirks in his world. His Quirk is One For All which he received from his mentor, Toshinori Yagi. He is well-built for a teenager, but is smart.

Why is he here? Well, he was sucked in by a strange portal, which coincidentally, teleported him to the Mushroom Kingdom. In fact, he just arrive before Bowser attempted to kidnap Princess Peach yet again.

"I don't know why I'm here, but I won't let this big turtle hurt this beautiful lady." Izuku thought, as he formulate a plan to stop Bowser. He doesn't even know who they are, but his hero instincts just tells him to save the princess.

"Who is this fellow? I thought Mario will save you again? But I guess this is my lucky day!! You will be mine, Peach!!" Bowser shouted with confidence. He doesn't seem to see Izuku as a threat, as there's no Mario.

Mario is a plumber, but also a savior to the Mushroom Kingdom. He always finds a way to best him with the help of mushrooms.

But today, he is not here.

Peach meanwhile was saddened to see an individual getting involved with this. Even if Bowser is kidnapping her, all she think about is the safety of the teenager who just showed up out of nowhere.

But both Bowser and Peach were shocked to see that Izuku isn't even intimidated.

"I don't know what you are, but if you ever try to harm that beautiful girl, then you'll have to deal with me!!" Izuku shouted with conviction. Even though he's still confused as to why he's here, it won't stop him from saving people form danger.