My Only Wish (Izuku X Shantae) [BNHA X Shantae]

Note: Set in the BNHA world.

Shantae is a half-genie. She has purple hair, brown skin, and blue eyes. She is kind and is willing to protect her home, Scuttle Town, from threats.

 She is kind and is willing to protect her home, Scuttle Town, from threats

But one day, she was suddenly transported to a foreign place.

This foreign place? Japan.

"Where am I?" Is all she could say, as she wanders around the forest. She is stuck in an unknown place, and with no method to go back, she is left with no choice but to find shelter.

"I need to find a cave or at least somewhere to stay. I was just trying to buy apples, when a mysterious portal showed up an sucked me in. I don't know where I am now, but I won't give up on finding a way to go back." She thought, as she has no choice but to be positive. She can't panic now, or else, she's done.

As she wonders the forest, she didn't noticed someone is right behind her. This individual then talk.

"Miss." Is all the individual said. This grabbed the attention of Shantae, as she turned around to see a young man with green hair.

"Who are you?" Shantae asked, but she then noticed that she talked a different language. "Strange, I don't even know how to speak this language. Maybe this is the portal's doing? It might cast a spell on me that makes me fluent in speaking the language of this foreign land."

"I'm Izuku Midoriya. I came here because I sensed something from this forest, so I checked it out. I only find you, so I wonder what are you doing here?" The man, now known as Izuku, asked her.

Shantae could tell he's a kind man, as his voice sounded calm and worried. But, he never showed any hostility. But, she needs to be sure that he's not an enemy, so she won't trust him just yet.

"I see, I'm Shantae. I got lost in this forest, you see. Can you take me to a shelter?" She responded, as she doesn't want to tell him that she got teleported here. She's still not sure if he's to be trusted. So, she's just being cautious.

But Izuku smiled at her. "You don't have to get wary at me, Shantae-san. I know you're just being cautious, but I'm not an enemy."

Shantae was impressed at Izuku's awareness. She wasn't expecting someone to read her like that.

"But I guess, there's people that can tell someone's expressions. I guess I can trust him." She thought, as she had no choice but to confess her predicament. "I'm sorry if I'm lying, but the truth is, I'm not from this world."

Shantae was expecting for a surprised look on Izuku. But to her surprise, he's looked more worried for her.

"Shantae-san, are you okay? Did someone hurt you before sending you here? Who did this?" He said, as he checked on her to see if she has any injuries.

Shantae smiled at his concern. She wasn't expecting someone to worry about her, especially for a stranger like Izuku.

"Don't worry, Izuku. I'm fine." She said, as she tapped his shoulder and gave him a smile to assure him. "I just got sent here by a strange portal. I wasn't hurt. But the strange part is, I can speak and understand your language."