The Latest Scoop (Izuku X Lois Lane) [BNHA X Superman]

Note: This Lois Lane will be the one in My Adventures with Superman and set in that universe. Izuku meanwhile is isekai'd there.

A bright Tuesday morning for one Lois Lane, a young intern at The Daily Planet, the biggest news outlet in the the world.

Why is it a bright morning for her? Simple, as yesterday she saw Superman doing good things again, and got a chance to talk to him. Although it was short, it was still significant for her, as it's not everyday to have a small talk with the newest protector of the city.

"Hello Lois, you look so happy. Did you won a lottery or something?" Clark Kent, one of Lois' fellow intern, asked her in curiosity. He has a well-built body, but he's quite shy.

"You know, just got to talk with Superman yesterday. Quite the progress for me, as I always fail to even approach him." Lois replied happily, as she waved at Clark. "But that's not the only thing that happened yesterday!!!"

Clark was now curious, as it's quite surprising that Lois is interested in something far more than Superman.

little did Lois know, he is Superman. So, he's jealous at the fact that she has something more interesting to say yesterday than talking to him.

"What is it?" Clark asked, with a slight hint of jealousy. Luckily, Lois didn't notice this.

"Well, there's a new hero in Metropolis!!! And it seems that this is more mysterious than Superman!!" Lois said with excitement. This lead to Clark to stare at her for a few seconds before snapping back to reality.

He wasn't expecting this, as to his knowledge, he's the only Kryptonian on Earth. And yes, he isn't human, but an alien.

Still, human on Earth has no power, unlike him. So, he's wondering who is this individual?

"Clark, are you even listening??" Lois asked, as she was quite annoyed that Clark wasn't listening.

Clark just gave her a smile. "Don't you worry, I was listening. I'm just surprised to find out someone is doing good deeds."

Lois smiled, as she thought her colleague wasn't listening. She's glad that he did.

"From what I've heard, he too can fly like Superman. But the interesting part here is that he has black tendrils on his back, and has a mask that will scare off any children. But, kids seems to like him for some reason." Lois stated, as she starts to ponder the information she gathered.

"Where did you get this information?" Clark asked, as he wondered why he didn't know this. He even wonders why there's no news about this?

"I got it from a kid, surprisingly. And this kid was actually saved by this mysterious being 2 days ago from kidnapping. The kid told me that the mysterious being doesn't want to get into the news, and just told the kid if he was asked by the authorities, just reply a good Samaritan named Deku went out of it's way to save him. It's quite interesting to find someone who doesn't want to be on the headlines." Lois said, as she continues to ponder from the information she had around this mysterious being.

Clark was quite surprised to hear this. He never met an individual who has a pure heart like that. He also tries to avoid getting into the spotlight, but he never wears a mask. It's quite surprising that Lois hasn't figured out that he's Superman.

But right now, he's more interested to meet this strange individual.

"Don't worry, Clark." Lois said, as she gave Clark a thumbs up. "I will find this individual, and his good deeds will be known throughout Metropolis!!"

8 hours later

"Well, time to go home. Today was quite uneventful." Lois said, as she stretch her arms wide. She's done for today, and sadly for her, there's no interesting event happened today.