My Tomboyish Princess (Izuku X Makoto Kikuchi) [BNHA X THE iDOLM@STER]

At 765Pro's headquarters, one producer is in a pinch.

"Okay, we have a problem. We have a live at Okinawa. But just this morning, we received a message that the security for the event went missing. So, we have to hire someone to be the body guard, at least for the live." Producer said. Yes, his name is just producer. But anywho, he's having problems right now, as they have a live at Okinawa, but the security went missing for unknown reasons.

He doesn't want the girls to be endangered, especially since idol fans are quite the rowdy bunch.

He really wants the girls to be safe, especially they're "the" 765Pro idols, one of the most popular idol groups in Japan.

(From left to right: Azusa Miura, Yukiho Hagiwara, Ami Futami, Mami Futami, Makoto Kikuchi, Miki Hoshii, Haruka Amami, Chihaya Kisaragi, Yayoi Takatsuki, Ritsuko Akizuki, Iori Minase, Hibiki Ganaha, Takane Shijou)

"Wait, so does that means the live will be cancelled if we couldn't hire new security?" Haruka Amami said with worry. She was looking forward to perform and bring smiles to people's faces.

"Ehhh~? You're just sad because you can't bring your precious Amatou in Okinawa~!" Ami Futami teases Haruka, which lead the latter to blush madly.

"Ohh~! Haruka-chan is so bold~!!" Mami Futami follows suit on the teasing.

"Mou~!! I already went to Disneyland with Touma, so you—" Haruka stopped herself when she realized that she said something that she shouldn't, which fueled the teasing from Ami and Mami.

"Ohoho~! You're truly a bold one, Haruka-chan~!" Ami and Mami said in unison.

"Ehh~?? Haruka already had a date with her boyfriend??? Darling, when will we have one~??" Miki Hoshii said, as she clings onto Producer.

"Come on, Miki!! We have more important matters in our hands!!" Producer said, as he tries to push Miki away from him. But Miki's grip was surprisingly strong, which prevented the Producer from pushing Miki away.

"That's right, we need to solve this issue." Chihaya Kisaragi said sternly. She was used to Miki's antics and Ami and Mami's teasing, but she knows it's not the time for those things.

"Yeah, that's a huge issue. But is it okay for me to perform as well?" Ritsuko Akizuki said while adjusting her glasses. She was worried about the security situation, but she's also nervous because she's also gonna perform. Ritsuko is quite unique as she's an idol, but also work as a producer and handles the paperwork at 765Pro. So, unlike the rest of the girls, she doesn't have the time to do idol activities full-time.

"Don't worry about that, Ritsuko." Azusa Miura said, as she patted Ritsuko's back. "You'll do well. You're the producer of Ryuuguu Komachi after all. So, you don't have to worry a single thing."