My Childhood Friend Izuku (Izuku X Nadeshiko Oto) [BNHA X Nadeshiko-san]

Warning: This will be a lemon chapter. There's 487024 reasons for you to be careful.

Nadeshiko Oto, she's 20 years old and a 2nd year college student. She has a long, dark blue hair, and green eyes. She is quite the klutz, but her beauty attracts the opposite sex.

But there's one other thing that Nadeshiko has that truly made her a dream girl for many, and that is her attractive body.

Ever since she was a young girl, she gets a lot of admirers. But once she reaches high school, her body developed, and made the boys go to the restroom every time they see her.

She's just damn hot, that she garners a lot of attention.

"This tea is delicious." She said, as she sips her tea happily. She's at the cafe, just enjoying her drink.

But, the males were eyeing on her like a hawk. She's just too attractive to ignore.

So much so, that it's quite common that she gets asked out.

"Hey miss, are you alone?" One man, who's brave enough to ask. What's interesting is that this man is on a date, yet had the gall to ask Nadeshiko.

Nadeshiko became uncomfortable. Why? Because she's afraid of men. Ever since she was a young girl, the constant confessions she receives made her uncomfortable with men.

"Again? I want to reject him and leave this cafe immediately ,but I'm too scared." Nadeshiko thought, as she was getting more uncomfortable once the man was slowly closing the distance.

Her fear of men never fades, as she gets hit on daily. To the point where she can't move. She hated the fact that these men gets close to her, and constantly sweet talks to gain her attention.

But she's not afraid of all men. Because there's only one that she's comfortable with.

"Hey!!! Sorry I kept you waiting!!"

Nadeshiko smiled, as she recognized that voice.

"Izuku!!" She shouted, which stopped the man from attempting to close the distance.

Every men looked at who's the one approaching Nadeshiko, and immediately froze.

He was well-built, his muscles aren't too big, but they look scary for the guys. His attire isn't really attracting any girls, but his cute face says otherwise.

Because the moment he arrived, all the girls were looking at him quite lustfully.

"Let's go now!!" The man said, as he grabbed Nadeshiko's hand. But she grabbed his arm happily.

"Okay!!" She replied happily, to the dismay of the men around the cafe.

The man that saved Nadeshiko is Izuku Midoriya, her childhood friend.

Every time she gets hit on, he shows up out of nowhere and save Nadeshiko. Him constantly saving her made her comfortable interacting with him.

"Thank you Izuku. I was scared before you arrived." Nadeshiko said, as she rested her head into Izuku's shoulder. This action made the guys jealous, mainly because the hottest girl they could ever find is already taken.