Casting The Spell Of Love Part 1 (Izuku X Diana Cavendish) [BNHA X LWA]

Note: This is gonna be my longest fic for the moment. I didn't expected this to be so long. So, I hope you will enjoy it.

Shota Aizawa and Izuku Midoriya are on a private plane owned by UA, for a trip to Britain, specifically to Luna Nova Magical Academy. UA and Luna Nova are partners for a long time now, as the two schools helped each other in more ways than one.

One of which is a Witch-Hero Learning Program aimed to promote witches to the world. Witches are an old relic that helped humanity for centuries. But with the arrival of Quirks, the relevance of witches faded quickly.

But there was a brief time when the witches rose in popularity. Shiny Chariot was the only witch in centuries that created an impact in the world, as she held magic shows to bring joy to the masses. She was, at one point, more popular than All Might, the former Number One Pro Hero in Japan, and the Symbol of Peace.

But after the disappearance of Shiny Chariot, witches became an afterthought once heroes became more popular than before.

And so, the Witch-Hero Learning Program was created to boost the popularity of witches, and also to understand how heroes became popular and important in today's society.

"Listen Problem Child, thank you for being the only one that cares for the witches, and agrees to participate in the Witch-Hero Learning Program." Shota said, as he sighed in relief. Most of the students didn't want to join as witches are irrelevant now. Only Izuku showed genuine excitement.

"I mean, I have a crush on Shiny Chariot up to this day, and she did a lot of good things for the world. So, I still see witches as an important figure in our history." Izuku sheepishly said, as he mentioned that he has a crush on Shiny Chariot. This made Shota smirked at his student.

"Oho~? You, a hero nerd, has a crush on a witch? What a surprise! I guess I will have a field day with you, Problem Child!" Shota said with a hint of amusement. It's rare to learn something about your students, especially if it's related to love. And if that student is more obsessed with heroes more than anything else, then it's something that can grab the interest even to the most gloomy person.

"I love to sketch her all the time. She is the most beautiful woman in the world, and she's se-sexier than Midnight-sensei or Mandalay. And I have fantasies about those two as we-well." Izuku said shyly. He wouldn't spout this in front of his classmates, but to his teacher that loves to sleep, he felt that it will be okay.

But they also have one companion, which he forgot while he said those things.

"Izuku, don't be too shy about it. It just shows that you appreciate true beauty." A woman with a long blue hair and red eyes said. She wore glasses, and her outfit resembles what witches wears. Izuku then quickly remembered the 3rd member of this trip.

 Izuku then quickly remembered the 3rd member of this trip

"Ursula-sensei, I-I just love Shiny Chariot, that's all. And I'm sure t-that she's still beautiful up to this day." Izuku said, as it made Ursula blush. Little did Izuku know that Ursula Callistis, is Chariot du Nord, or Shiny Chariot as the world knows her, and Shota is aware of it.