Zappy Holidays (Izuku X Yunaka) [BNHA X Fire Emblem]

It's already 2024, people are already done celebrating the holidays.

But one person is not yet done celebrating, or more accurately, the party has just begun.

"Zappy Holidays!!" Yunaka shouted, as she's in Izuku Midoriya's apartment.

"Yunaka, New Year's already over." Izuku replied, but was met with a hug.

"Oh Izuku, stop being such a mood killer!! Besides, you've been busy for almost a month, so we couldn't celebrate both Christmas and New Year's together!! Just let me have this, okay?" Yunaka said, as she gave Izuku a kiss to the cheeks.

He responded by patting her head. "Okay, you win. I'm sorry we couldn't celebrate. I was busy at work, and I had to go "Plus Ultra" before 2023 ended. But I'm not busy anymore, so we can do whatever you want."

Yunaka jumped with joy, as she's happy that she can celebrate the New Year's with Izuku. Even if it's already over, for Yunaka, it's never over until she says so.

"So, what do you want to do?" Izuku asked, but before he could get a response, Yunaka grabbed his arm and dragged him to the bed.

She pushed him onto the bed, then sat on his stomach.

"There's one thing I want, Izuku. And that's you." She said, as she slowly removed her clothes. It took her a few seconds before she finally stripped herself naked. She then removed Izuku's clothes until he too is naked.

"Yunaka, I love you. You know I accept you no matter what. I'm sorry that I made you wait, as I was too busy at work. But now, I'm all yours." Izuku said, as he gently caress Yunaka's cheeks.

She gave him a warm smile. "You know, that's why I love you. You didn't rejected me, like many others. You accepted me, even my past self."

She then slowly lead closer to Izuku, and then kissed him gently on the lips.

"You even accepted who I am in the past. You accepted Larimar, and gave Larimar the love that she needed. Without it, I don't know what Larimar will do to her life without you, Izuku."

---------------

5 years ago

Larimar, a 21-year old girl with maroon hair. She has a fairly built and attractive body. For strangers, she is a beautiful girl. Someone that can attract any male in her vicinity.

But little did they know, that Larimar is a broken girl.

"What should I do now?" Larimar thought, as she just wandered to the city. She has no home. She just stayed at the hotel on some days, but on other times? Well, she stays on her victim's homes.

This is because Larimar kills people for a living. She earns money through killing her targets that her clients asked her to, a hitman. But she conceals her identity, so she can protect herself from possible betrayals. And this is how she spent doing for the past 6 years.

She is a skilled assassin, as some would call it. But she doesn't like her job.

"I don't even remember how many people I killed." She thought, as she kept walking. Luckily, no one was around.

Even though she earned a lot, she felt empty inside. Her life wasn't perfect. Her parents abandoned her when she's just 4 years old, and had to spend 12 years in an orphanage before she finally left and became a hitman.

And here she is, alone. She has no friends, no home, and no future.

"Do I have to continue living this way?" She thought, as she finally stopped walking when she found a bench right in front of her. She decides to rest, as no one was around.