My Darling (Izuku X Lum) [BNHA X Urusei Yatsura]

It's just a normal day at UA. Well, at least that's how it supposed to be.

"PROBLEM CHILD!! PLEASE RESTRAIN YOUR WIFE!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU TWO ARE LEGALLY MARRIED, ENGAGED OR NOT, YOU ARE DISTURBING THE CLASS!!!"

That was Shota Aizawa, Homeroom teacher of Class 1-A shouted. He's had enough of this flirting in his class.

"Why it always have to be me to have the nutcases???" Aizawa thought, as all he can do is to scratch his head.

"That's right, Midoriya-kun!!! As an aspiring hero, you must not let lust succumb you!!" Tenya Iida, the President of Class 1-A, chimed in as he chops his hands.

"I can't stop her, Iida-kun, Aizawa-sensei, I'm so sorry!! I told her to wait in my room, but she's stubborn!!" Izuku Midoriya, the inheritor of One For All, replied. He was being hugged by a girl with long, green hair, small horns, and wearing a tiger-stripped bikini.

 He was being hugged by a girl with long, green hair, small horns, and wearing a tiger-stripped bikini

The girl's name is Lum, and she's Izuku Midoriya's "wife".

"Darling~!! Just pay them no mind, will ya? Just give me lots of loves~!!!" Lum said, as she hugged Midoriya while sitting on his lap. Her actions was quite distracting to the students.

"Midoriya-san, you do need to restrain her. I admire you as a—" Momo Yaoyorozu, the Vice President of Class 1-A, wanted to convince Midoriya to restrain Lum, but she was interrupted by Lum's glare.

"Don't ya ever seduce my darling with your two huge melons!! My darling won't succumb to your lustful body!!!" Lum shouted with venom, but the class blushed due to her mentioning Yaoyorozu's breast. Yaoyorozu then stopped talking, as she was too embarrassed by Lum's statements.

"It's not like Midoriya-san likes me because of my breast!! I'm sure he admires my intelligence more than my body!! I know Midoriya-san is not a pervert!!" Yaoyorozu thought. She doesn't want to engage in any further discussions with Lum.

Aizawa just let out a sigh. He just wished that this ends quickly before he loses his mind.

Meanwhile, Katsuki Bakugo, Midoriya's former bully and now rival, slams his hands on his desk.

"Deku!!! Can you send your bitch awa—" Before Bakugo could continue, Midoriya suddenly punched him in the face.

"Please don't call Lum a bitch!!" Midoriya shouted with anger.

The class was quite shocked and impressed by Midoriya's sudden actions. They didn't expect him to get mad for Lum, but they're also impressed that he won't let someone call a girl a "bitch".

Lum was filled with joy. She quickly hugged him and gave him kisses.

"Oh darling~!! I really love you~!! You're so cool~!!" She said as she kept kissing Midoriya. The rest of the class just sweat dropped at the sight.