Part 56

" What the hell is this Nandini?"

Nandini halted in her steps while entering washroom and stared at an angry Manik who's face was red in absolute anger.
She was confused about his sudden outburst  and waited for him to continue with possible explanations. After few minutes of silence face off, she sighed deeply and asked
"What Manik?" Being in a relationship with Manik, she understood one thing clearly was how much of a stubborn human being he could be when he wanted to be. So being the sane one between them, she broke the silent war.

"What what Nandini? I told you, I bloody told you not to poke your nose in my horrible  past but yet you couldn't stop. Could you?" his accused glare stunned her.

Some times she really didn't want to be the calm and responsible one in their relationship. She was actually tired of being the mature one. But she knew, Manik had his own baggage and that was heavier than hers. She understood him that much.

"Manik, calm down please" requesting she stood close to him and cupped his face.

"Dont you trust me? I told you before and I am saying this again, I am here to be your past present and future. So you do not need to get worked up about your past. I k ow those memories haunt you. But main hoon na yaahn, to take your pain away. "

"I am scared that maybe you will leave me when you will realise how fucked up my life is. And it scares me to death imagining my life without you". A moist rolled down from his eyes. Nandini's heart swelled seeing his turmoil.

" How many times do I need to tell you that I am not leaving you. What will I do make you accept the fact that I am here for long run. Do I need to tattoo this on you or me? "
She joked lovingly.

"It's just that, seeing the song stirred a horrible memory that I do not want to remember anymore. " he expressed himself.

" I know and I am sorry you had to face such troubled childhood but Manik, your past is another key point for your this amazing present. your past actually plays a vital role to make this Rockstar standing infront of me. So I just thought to pay my tribute being your girlfriend and mostly your craziest fan" saying she kissed him lightly.

Manik sighed releasing his doubts and replied "How could I be so lucky to have you in my life!"

She smiled with his confession and said " just the way I became the luckiest fan to meet and greet my world's King. Many people will kill to have what I am living now "

"You are really a true crazy fan, Nandini Moorthy " Manik chuckled and hugged her tight to his heart.

"that definitely I am!!! " saying she hugged him back placing a kiss over his heart.

" okay, enough of this mushy mushy. Submission is day after tomorrow Nandini. So let's do real jamming not jaaaam jaaaam "  he teased her breaking their hug and she rolled her eyes on his childishness.  "Monster Manik "

" okay, jokes apart, why this song baby?" he asked he asked her picking up her diary where she had written the song.

"Well, when I was going through your stuffs and came across your song book, this song really attracted me. Though it was unfinished, and I wonder why but I really felt the connection with this song. Also, I was amazed knowing how could a 14 years boy could come up with such beautiful song. You never cease to amaze me Mr. Rockstar Malhotra."

She replied and twinkled eyes. She was so spellbound with the song that she knew that was her song then and there. And, she felt an urge to finish that unfinished song.

Manik felt overwhelmed looking at this petite woman who was rocking his world. Each day he was falling hard for her, so hard that it sometimes scared him.