Part 40

" Manik Manik please try to understand. Please stop. Don't go. Listen to me once.. Maaannikkk"Nandini's pleads reached to nowhere as the person was already left and her shaking voices echoed around the huge studio penthouse.

"Manik why can't you understand that we are from different world. We can't be together. The world won't accept us. "

She sank on the floor letting the tears free to flow down. She knew how broken and upset Manik was but she was bounded by the reality of world.

Pal bhar thahar jaaoDil ye sambhal jaayeKaise tumhe roka karunMeri taraf aata har gham phisal jaayeAankhon mein tum ko bharunBin bole baatein tumse karun'gar tum saath ho..Agar tum saath ho

Nandini was somehow feeling guilty to hurt him. It didn't mean that she didn't want to take their relationship in public. But she was afraid of the aftermath consequences. As they were not random couple but the high profile one as it was the Manik Malhotra name included itself.They were in this unique relationship from last six months. And it was the first time she had made her world's king that much upset. And this thought was piercing her heart to the extent.

Behti rehti..Nahar nadiya si teri duniya meinMeri duniya hai teri chaahaton meinMain dhal jaati hoon teri aadaton mein'gar tum saath ho

Nandini kept gazing the poster of her world's king and suddenly uttered

" please pardon me Manik. Sorry I hurt you. Please don't be so impulsive. Please come back. I promise I will make it up for this. I will set everything. Please don't be mad at me na. Just try to understand na. Humari dunia alag hai Manik. We are from different zone. And do you know what public won't accept a mere random girl with You. Because you are the Manik Malhotra, every girl's dream. Kash tum samajhte. But I still love you and will wait for you. Manik Promise. "

Nandini then kissed the poster and her tears cleared the invisible dust over the poster.

" Agar tum sath ho "

*****On the other side,

A jet Black BMW was running in a leopard speed ignoring the other few vehicles and stopped at a deserted place. The driver of the posh car stomped his hands on the steering wheel frustratingly.

" how could she? How could she rejected my wish? Did not she care about me? Usse mere bare me kya koi farak nehi parta? Her wish. her thinking. her decision. her love. her life. her world's king. Where is me in these things? What's my place in her life? Am I not worthy of her? "

Manik leaned to the steering wheel and rested his forehead on it being hell frustrated and tired of fighting.Suddenly Niyonika's those harsh words tingling on his hears.

" Manik the world only demand give and take relationship. Feelings are not worthy here. Everything comes with a price. Just give and take. "

He didn't know why his heart poked his mind with those words that too of the woman he hated the most.But on that crucial heartbreaking moment her words impacted a violent mark on his fragile heart.

Teri nazron mein hai tere sapneTere sapno mein hai naraaziMujhe lagta hai ke baatein dil kiHoti lafzon ki dhokebaaziTum saath ho ya na ho kya fark haiBedard thi zindagi bedard haiAgar tum saath hoAgar tum saath ho

And Manik made his mind that " he was alone and he will be alone" only forgetting the truth who was crying for him miles away hugging his poster chanting thousands of sorry and love words .