Part 17

After some day

Nandini woke up earlier and as per habit her hand was searching for her cell at her side . She opened it and found only 6 am of that morning . It was Sunday so she had no hurry to get ready for college . She lazily stretches her hands and her hands reached to him. She smilingly turned his side.He was sleeping on his stomach . Though his face was in the other side but making sure of his one protective possessive hand on her to ensure her presence in his life. A content smile crept on her face. She softly moved his hand off her without disturbing his slumber and stepped out of the bed to use loo.

After some time she opened the washroom gate and scared like hell as she had seen a ghost at this early morning hour. Manik was seating at the edge of the bed holding his knees with red half sleepy eyes.

" you scared me !!!! " she softly said calming her increasing heartbeats down.

" I scared you ? You scared me. Bolke nehi ja sakti thi " he slightly retorted.

" How could I ? You're sleeping only na ? And wasevi I was just going to washroom not abroad. " she mocked.

" Very smart ? " he replied in same mocking tone.

" don't you know that Nandini Moorthy is already smart ? " she mischievously said raising her brows.

" And don't you know how I used to shut your smartness ?? " he mischievously smirked and her eyes popped up thinking of the coming consequences.

" Nnnooo " she strummed.

" Try me. " he winked and in no time pulled her to him in a soft safe swift move and captured her already swallowing lips due to his umpteenth number of kisses.

It was a good start for both of them. After being satisfied with their passionate kiss they again drift in to a good slumber cuddling onto each other with happiness full on their hearts .It was being a casual for them now a days as whenever Nandini sneaked out of the bed he used to get up without knock for no reason in spite of having a deep sound sleep. It always amazed her. She had also asked him about that but he just ignored every single time.

***

That night when Manik made her greeted a part of his life and swiped away all her doubts about him , he had taken a silent vow to protect and give tender care love to her . And obviously making sure of her presence beside him all possible times dismissing her daily basis of void pleads.She had became his addiction, his need , his oxygen , his star, the indeed strongest part of his life.

She unknowingly had captured his surroundings in that manner that without wishing her morning with a kiss he thought something was missing throughout the whole day. Just her mere presence could calm his ever anger mood. He was basically not remain that arrogant rock star any more but a sweet musician. But all these transformations were only for her and in front of her.

***

" So, what's the plan ? " Manik asked her still playing with her fingers who is sleeping keeping her head on his board chest.

" What plan ? " Nandini re asked opening her eyes and tilted her head up.

" I mean it's Sunday . And thankfully I have no need to go through your morning raga with ' Manik I am getting late. Manik for you hamesha I have to miss classes. Manik Yeh... Manik wohh... ' "

he mimicked her and she rolled her eyes and angrily pout. He promptly kissed her pout and continued

" Toh as it's Sunday and me too free then let's do something. "

" And what to do? " she asked still faking anger." Wase I want to do bohot kuch " he mischievously said leaning closer to her and her heart started bouncing like ping pong ball .