Part 58

"Sir, here are the documents that needed to be signed by Nandini mam then we can draw up the contract further and discuss the terms furthermore with SPACE. Also, it would be better if we finalize the contract in  SPACE instead of your apartment. It would help us from any suspicion of media. "

Manik listened to his manager and started going through the pages of the contract. He was really over the moon when Nandini agreed to be a part of the album. But she had only one condition of not wanting to have any allowance for the album. He recalled their conversation before coming here.

" Manik, I do not want any paycheck for the album. " Nandini said scrolling the rough draft of the album contract in his iPad along with Manik.

"But why?" he asked confused and started noting out the points that need to be edited in the contract.

" what do you mean by why? " she countered back. He lifted his eyes and signalled her to continue.

" What would I do with the money? And  it seems too wrong to get paid for something which I got in a silver platter in the first place. And, its our song. I really do not feel comfortable of accepting any money for this. " she expressed her feelings.

" First of all, you are not getting anything in silver platter. I am agreeing that us being together might be a point, but I truly loved the song and appreciate your hard work. So, you got the chance. Stop doubting yourself and don't you dare doubting my girlfriend's talent. Also, you have to work harder this time for this album as performing for college grade assignment is completely different from an actual album. You have to give your best here. Practice ten times of the one from the college. It would not be a cake walk. There would be many recording schedules, mixing, proofing. So this allowance is justified. You will be getting paid for your own hard work like others who are working in the album. "

He tried to clear her doubts with certainty.

" okay, that's alright. I will work hard and give my 100% here. I promise, I won't disappoint you. " she promised then continued "But, what will I do with the money? You won't let me spend single penny for anything. Not that I have much left of my mother's trust fund to spare. But, that's not the point. You are doing everything for me. Heck, I even have a no-limit credit card.......!!" she exclaimed.

"which you don't even use." Manik stated sighing defeated.

"Nandini please let me say this for once and ever. Whatever I have is yours as well. You not only have rights on Manik Malhotra but everything he owns, body-soul-fortune. And, vice versa. Yours everything is mine. So, please, stop with this money and 'who is doing what for whom' thing."

Nandini nodded respectfully. She really loved the way he made her a part of his everything. Though she still felt uneasy using his money and all the luxury but it came along with Manik. It was a part of Manik that she gradually started accepting and adopting just the way he made her baggage and everything a integral part of his life.  

" And You can pay up your part of share by something else,  you know. " his naughty eyes suggested lifting his one eyebrow.

Seeing her confused expression he continued with a husky whisper  " infact I would be the happiest if you do share your part with your taste. And, dare I say, you taste really good  baby"

Saying he captured her lips with his own by tugging her lower lips with his teeth. While his hand cupped one of her breasts and lightly squeezed  it. A tempted whimper  moan left from her mouth and before the sound get its frequency, Manik slided his tongue inside her mouth to explore it.