Part 51

" Life kitni simple lagti hai when u smile "

a pleasant thought crossed over the half sleepy yet admiring the love of his life's angelic full sleepy form.

Manik just had again confessed the fact to himself that 'He is completely smitten by his Fan-Girlfriend. '

Its the middle of the night and he was sudden awake after experiencing another pleasant steamy night .

He smiled recalling the extremely passionate love they had for each other in that short time of span . It literally brought slight ghostly blushed on his face which he quickly tried to hide by pressing his lips together on his usual habitual manner.

He had never thought of his cursed life one day would turned into this bliss .

'One accident... had changed his life. ' he surprisingly chukled with the boyish one liner his mind came with. so much changed has occurred in his Manik-ish life.

He went on another thought When on the other day he had shouted on her. He was repented. he didn't want to hurt her but he did . But he completely blamed his still-need-to-work-on anger. His painful past what he wanted the last to recall made its wicked entry through the lovely healed present of his. But he again thanked his stars and specially his own personal shining star to understand him..

He just was not ready to go back to his past. More accurately He Didn't Want To. Not Now...Never.

He was actually scared of losing the people he loved or he was being loved. And right now he only had Her whom he loved and he was being loved . Unconditionally.

This fear had made him to go insane with the glimpse of his past last morning. and as a scared heart he vented out his fear but in a wrong way. and it scared the death out of his life with the fraction of distance between them due to it.

He sighed feeling the sweat formed on his tensed forehead. The 17 degree of a.c. actually failed to give him comfort that time. Just mere thought of separating from her, knocked his panicked out and he uncomfortably shifted to his place wiping out his stress.

He needed some destruction from this worst imagination. And frantically started looking for a desperate hide out .

And then he turned to his right side and found his solace In a lightening speed... His Home. His Love.

" NANDINI "

His mouth twisted in a relaxed smile while releasing the stone of afraidness from his chest. He sighed deeply and leaned onto her. Pecking her temple taking his good time he found what they called ' heaven...peace ' .

Nandini stirred feeling the most welcoming warmth and shifted herself towards the source of that warmth and when her sleeping senses were satisfied to get contented warmth they got settled down peacefully.

Manik chuckled with her actions . How she dragged herself over him in sleep and drifted into more deep slumber after putting her entire weight on him practically caging him .

And smiled feeling her murmuring something over his bare chest tingling his sanity. He slapped his rising hormones feeling her heaving mounds pushing onto his chest. Though she was wearing his shirt but yet that soft fabric was not helping but pushing up his desired more. And besides that three top opened bold buttons showing her prefect valley like cleavage made his senses more havoc and desperate to stop that peek a boo game. And he just couldn't able to think more than...that She was wearing his shirt. 

Only his shirt... underneath Nothing .

God damn!!! Sheer torture it was.

He needed distraction from that too. So having no option left he just chanted ' Control Manik ' mantra of his like every night he did before hugging her protectively and joined her in peaceful dreams.