Part 67

" Yes, we live together. We share a roof, a room, a bed, a blanket. Happy? "

Manik stated proudly completely baffling Abhi and Sriya and embarrassing Nandini.

" WHAT? " both of them exclaimed in same pitch.

They just somehow gulped down the shocking news of their best friend was secretly dating the celebrity. The same bestfriend who was a crazy fan of that very same celebrity.
But, Them being in a relationship was a different thing from Them being in a live-in relationship.

So, it literally surprised Abhi and Sriya to the core.  They couldn't still believe what they heard.

" You are living with Manik Malhotra?" An astounded Abhi whispered shouted to Nandini, more like he wanted to make himself believe that out of the blue information.

Guilt was eating Nandini's mind out. Yet she found the dumbfounded expression on Abhi's face little amusing. She knew how difficult this information of her dating Manik would be to him. It was one kind of nearly unbelievable truth to her friends. Yet she got to live it for past few months and was still living the truth gracefully everyday. It was the nearly impossible yet most beautiful truth of her life which she was living with her dream-man.

"Nandu?!" Sriya sternly called her name to break her train of thoughts.

Nandini looked at Sriya and she took it a cue and enquired " You are staying with Him? Is it true? "

Nandini guiltily nodded in a response and then stared at Sriya. Her looks kept on requesting for forgiveness from her friends for hiding such most important part of her life.

" How could this be even remotely possible? This is not so you, Nandu!! " Sriya uttered still in shock and delimma.

Nandini's heart broke seeing the disbelief stares from her friends. She knew that once her secret would be out, this scenario would happen. She was quite ready for all possible scenarios already over the time.

But what actually happened, she was not ready for that. She thought whatever it would be, but her friends would definitely understand and support her as it was not such random thing but her dating the person for whom she sacrificed a lot. So, she thought her friends would be happy for her dreams to come true.

But, before she could come up with any more explanation what she heard from Abhi, shattered her from the depth of her heart.

" You betrayed us Nandu. You broke our trusts. "

"Abhi !!" A stunned Nandini whispered pleaded. " Please don't say like this. Please understand ". She tried to hold Abhi's hand.

But, he dismissed her by shaking her away.  " How could you? " He shook his head moving away from her. Dejected.

Nandini couldn't take it anymore. Her heart broke thousands of pieces witnessing her friends hurt reactions and distrusts. She was feeling immense guilt.

All she wanted that time to ask for forgiveness from them until they forgave her, understood her reason for hiding her relationship with Manik.

All she prayed for her friends to understand that her boyfriend was a renowned celebrity, so she couldn't just introduce him to them randomly.

There were a zillion of security, PR measures to take care before that. And both Manik and Nandini were already came up with a plan to introduce her friends on her birthday next week with lots of security plans. But all went into vain then. 

" Are you guys fucking kidding me?! "
Manik's irritated voice broke the awkward strance.

Manik had enough of the shit going on infront of him. Not only he was exhausted with the long day and following night, but also he was seriously irritated with the tell a tale kind of series happening infront of him.