Part 41

Janam janam janam saath chalna yunhi...

The crowd was going insane watching their favourite Rockstar performing. They were hooted for him. Cheering for him. They were praising him in commotion. The fan girls were going gaga over him. And the security and management department were losing their patience handling the tremendously crazy fans.

But the person for whom those were happening was unaffected of it. He was physically there present in the stage but mentally he was far away.The crowd was drooling over his dashing tempting face but he was lost in Her angelic innocence face.

Every cell of his body was shouting Her name. He was living with her from past five months. But he understood her value just then. He understood that he couldn't live without her anymore. She was the one who could bring him on his knees. And it was not a random thing. As it was impossible to rule and change The arrogant ruthless Manik Malhotra. But funnily she had done the miracle.

Kasam tumhe kasam aake milna yahinEk jaan hai bhale do badan ho judaa

Meri hoke hamesha hi rehnaKabhi na kehna alvida

Meri subah ho tumhiAur tumhi shaam ho

Tum dard ho tum hi aaraam hoMeri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa

He was always stupid and impulsive when it came to handle emotional encounters. But she always showed up as his guide and solace.If he was the dark night then she was the first sun ray beam of sunrise.And it was cleared to him that 'what value she held in his life. '

Meri hoke hamesha hi rehnaKabhi na kehna alvidaAha ha ha...

And that time he was determined not to be impulsive but take her inside his life pulse.

Aha ha ha...Meri hoke hamesha hi rehnaKabhi na kehna alvida...

On the other side

Sitting far away Nandini was watching him performing live. And all thanks to Aman Mathur , Manik's loyal manager.Nandini had requested him to arrange live telecast of that concert for her as she was dying to see her world's King's heavyweighted performance.And so now she was admiring her world's king like a typical crazy fangirl gluing her eyes on the laptop screen and waving flying kisses in every now and them. Such an irony as she was drooling over him that too siting on his bed with his laptop but not as his live in partner but a genuine crazy fan of him.

Teri baahon mein hai mere dono jahaanTu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin