Part 8

" I am sorry Manik ".
Nandini said and stood up from Manik's lap.

" sorry for what ? " he asked in confusion.
" sorry for wasting your precious time. And thanks to save my life today. And again Sorry.. for me you had to suffer a lot. " she said lowering her gaze from him and tears rolled down from her eyes. She didn't know were that tears for making him suffer for a commoner like her or that was the time she had to wake up from her dream.
" ohh that's like this? ?? " Manik said and adjusted himself on the bed half seated resting his heads back to the headboard.
" then you can make it up for me " he smirked and Nandini gave her a blank confused look.
" didn't you get it Nandu ?" Manik mischievously asked sensing her confusion.Nandini shook her head as a 'no'." ohhkk then let me say you clearly that you can make it up for me by staying here tonight with me. If only you want to pay me back for saving your life . "
Nandini was surprised with him.

He was so confused head. But how could he said her to stay with him at night. Though she was dying for this day but what would she gonna tell sreeya and others if they would find her with him. Besides that how on earth she would allow herself to spend a night with the man of her world... The man of her desire.. The man of every girl's dream..

She was in her trains of thoughts when Manik again called her
" what's up Nandu ? Agreed or not ? "

He very well knew her answer but he really found it strange that he actually started loving her teasing. Her frowns really started giving him cute happiness. It was like someone had started Lighting lights in his dark life. It was like his stars came down to earth to shine upon him. " so tell me Nandu? Are you in game or not ?"Nandini didn't understand what to do ' listen to her heart or mind. '

" But Shree... " she paused. And looked down " Sree will be waiting " she murdered as she was giving excuse to herself.

" who's sree ? " Manik inquired and sat on the edge of the bed.    " ohh she is my best friend and flat mate too. " she replied looking at him.   " haan toh ?" He was still not getting her connection with his demand.   
" areee if I will not return na she will be worried. " she answered." ohh in that case I have an option. " he said and pulled her closer to him and made her stand between his legs and held her waist. " call her and inform her that you are not coming tonight. And not to worry. "

" hawww " she said and he looked to her . " And what will I say why I am not coming and where I am ? " she cutely asked and pout." ohhhkkk then I ve some awesome answer for this. Just tell her you are with me. " he winked and kissed her waist " And will be with me whole night. "Nandini clutched his tee shirt to composed her desires and said " then she will definitely get an attack. "She kept thinking of the consequences while Manik kept himself busy resting his head on her belle hugging her tight.

"No no no I have to go. " suddenly she jumped on pushing him little away ." what? " Manik was annoyed as he was actually felt asleep getting peace over her warmth. " You are so annoying. " he rubbed his eyes. " sorry sorry but I have to go. " saying without wasting little second she grabbed her bag along with her dupatta and cell. And walked out of the room.

Manik was firstly taken aback with her sudden stormy behavior. Then rushed behind her. " listen where are you going ? Wait. " he came and held her hand." please let me go Manik. " she almost cried." Aree wait. Let me drop you. " he said and unlocked his car." no no no I can go by myself. " she hesitated." ufff Nandini... " he sounded serious. " do you really think I will Let you go alone at this hour ?"

Nandini scared with his sudden anger mode about what she was very much aware of and all thanks to media gossips. " now stop looking at me and get in " he ordered as he himself got settled in the driving seat. Finding no sign of run away she finally hopped into the passenger seat.