Part 2

It was fully dark but lavish room. The bed sheet the pillow covers the antiques were all in black complimenting the room atmosphere. The darkness surrounded the every corner of this giant king sized room.A person of around 24 was giving company to the king size bed. 

His well toned masculine torso was peeping out of the black colored duvet which was doing nothing but covered that toned figured only lower waist to knee part. That superbly well build quite pinkish fair complexion figure was perfectly laying down on the bed on his stomach hugging the black pillow like a possessive boyfriend. 

The unique tattoo was giving this sleeping charm more temptation. It was an unique tattoo of building stars and fireflies might be. The tattoo perfectly describing his real aura.

His phone was continuously ringing but he was too lazy to receive the call. Or else he was too asleep to answer.After struggling 6 -7 times finally the caller gave up and the black back covered iPhone stopped irritating his sound sleep.After some couple of hours one man suited in formal black blazer knocked his room for two times. Then he swiftly pushed the door and entered into the room like a habitual manner. One Butler also entered just with him and left keeping the juice glass on the side table of the bed.

"Good morning. Sir... today you have a meeting with mam around 11am. Then you have concert at 4pm. Every thing is already settled. As it's already 10:30. So mam is waiting for you at office."that person informed in a formal but polite way

." ahhh... get lost you idiot." he replied in sleep being frustrated for ruining his sleep." sir sorry but you ve to visit her now. please pardon me but the meeting is urgent as she is going to start a new project." That person politely said. 

" Ohhh man..." he stirred his lavishing body and got up and lifted the juice glass like in a very much habitual manner. 

" so meeting??? with that witch???? when?? whats the new with that witch lady? " He asked Aman, his PA." Sir mam was asking you to attend the meeting today sharp at 11am at office about some new deals. " Aman informed.

"hmmm" ed he and lazily sneaked out of the bed. and came closer to Arnav. 

"Next time if You will gonna wake me na... I will fire you." he said him and Arnav just smiled as a reply as his master was saying that for the umpteenth time to him but never did it. 

"Thank you sir . My pleasure." saying he left the room. 

 "New project? ??" He gave frustrated smile. " bull shit. " And he went to the loo to get a hot shower.

******

"So Mrs. M why this urgency? " he sat next to the woman of 40th yet perfectly carrying her shape.

" this is the contract paper I want you to get signed from him by tomorrow. " that lady moved a file to him

." tomorrow? ?? Listen Niyonika. I have a concert today. I won't make it tomorrow. You have to wait for this. " he casually replied busy playing with his phone

." I don't care about your silly concerts. The all I need you to get it signed tomorrow itself . Do you get that? " the lady Niyonika sternly said.

" Ohhh Niyonika. .. chill chill. Why so stressed haan... As you don't care about my life. I ve the same feeling for you ." He stood up and said looking straight into her eyes. They had one thing common that was their eyes.. Full of attitudes.

" you better not cross your limit I am warning you" Niyonika spoke with full anger and frustration.