Part 74

Awestruck!

That's what Nandini felt seeing the setting infront of her. They were currently standing at the rooftop of Manik's music company M Lebel which was in Juhu. She was dumbfounded when Manik along with his sea of bodyguards escorted her inside of the huge building. The skyrocketed building was a proud proof of Manik's blood and sweat. He had given his life to this music company and as a result, it represented numerous numbers of artists and albums of both India and overseas. Another golden feather of Manik's Kingdom. 

It was her very first time entering into this dream building which was the Mecca for the people who wanted to pursue a successful music career. 

She took a deep awe breath as soon as she entered into the nearly deserted loby. It was so illuminated that the lights hurt her eyes for few seconds until they got adjusted and got awestrucked. But Manik didn't give her eyes enough time to gulp down the beautiful interior of the loby and he pulled her to the lift.

They used Manik's personal lift and two of his gurads accompanied them shielding her face. Again her eyes popped up when one of the guards pressed the 40th button.

Manik snaked his left hand around Nandini's waist and pulled her closer. His fingers absentmindedly started playing with her dress belt loop around her waist. And, his another hand encircled her left wrist and started caressing her Manik tattoo. That guesture unknowingly started providing warmth to her in that overwhelmed surrounding.

Four minutes later, she stood dumbfounded in the rooftop where a romantic ambience was awaiting eagerly for her. The twinkling hanging lights staged like fireflies and stars, benches of roses and peones; her favourite, a small center table with lidded food bowls and expensive wine bottle, a spacious canopy tent at the corner with Manik's guitar.

She blinked twice, thrice to realise that what she was watching infront of her was not a part of dream and illusion. It was all Manik! And, her heart was overwhelmed.

" Liked what are you seeing? " His husky voice broke her trance.

" Welcome to our first date, baby! " He said again a little bit louder to gain her attention which he knew was still in daze. He knew her to the bone and vice versa of course.

" It's ... It's ... It's so...." she was out of words to express her feelings.

He smiled lovingly pulling her closer
" I am glad that you liked it."

" I loved it Manik! " She exclaimed.
" Thank you so much! " She uttered again and pulled him closer to capture his smiling lips to show her excitement.

Manik adjusted themselves still engrossed in the kiss, so that she won't hurt her toes. Out of breath, they broke the kiss of passion. Lips completely swollen.

Nandini blushed seeing her lipstick mark on his lips whilst Manik smirked seeing her deshleved hair and blushing cheeks.

Suddenly panicking, Nanidni started looking around embarrassed that their passionate moment might be getting caught by their bodyguards.

Manik understood her train of thoughts then and there and said assuringly

" No one's here. It's only us and Us Only."

With that she released a relief breaths.

" It's so beautiful Manik. " She expressed her feelings.

" Not more than you, baby " he stated kissing her forehead.

" So cheesy, Manik Malhotra! " She sheepishly remarked and he laughed affectionately.

" Don't you know cheesy is my middle name? " He joked around.