Part 46

" Welcome Ms Nandini Moorthy"

Nandini halted on her feet. Frozen with the cold. Coldness in Manik's voice. She gulped seeing those red shot eyes and extremely greenish stress marks visible on his fair forehead.

She gulped another lump down and walked towards her with baby steps. Scared !!But before she could complete her determined destination , the destination himself marched towards her and grabbed her arms in a tight possessive grip.

" What the hell is this Nandini? Why didn't you inform me before going? You should have informed me once. Have you any idea how tensed I was? What if anything would happen to you? Why this recklessness? What you are a 5 ? "

Manik's outburst didn't scare her but the fear was visible perfectly on his brown eyes.Nandini felt extremely guilty for not informing him about her outing. She slowly freed her right arm from his grip and he allowed. Then softly touched his shoulder and rubbed to calm him down.

Manik just kept watching her acts and soon he felt the storm inside him pacing down with her soothing touch.

A tear started fighting to come out of his eyes. Couldn't able to held no longer it flew down and Manik pulled her petite frame against him for a bone crushing hug. And then The Rich Arrogant brat, The Rockstar of the nation came out off his shell appearing as a Vulnerable Manik.

" Never ever do this to me again. Samjhi tum ? Never ever. "

His lips trembled and he hugged her even more tightly causing pain to her soft delicate muscles.

" Manik I am sorry. I should have informed you at the first place. But I don't know how it just slipped of my mind. But I promise I won't repeat this mistake from now on. Manik promise. "

Hearing that ' Manik Promise ' in that situation too he couldn't help but chuckled on her " Manik obsession ".

He smiled and hugged her more cosily nuzzling his face on the crook her neck taking the jasmine smell of her hairs. Just satisfy his scared heart.

" Are you still mad at me ? Gussa Ho? " she hesitantly asked after breaking their hug.

Manik chuckled and replied " You know na main tensed ho jata hu. Then why didn't you inform me? And upar se you are not well only. You should have been taking rest rather than roaming around. If u needed something toh you should have simply asked me rather making my heart came out of my mouth. Thank God the guards were around. ""Manik spat half lovingly and half in genuine concerned anger.

" Sorry " Nandini gave her best pout to melt his heart and it worked.

" Go and get freshen up. Will ask the Butler to arrange the dinner. " he ordered and she nodded and started climbing the stairs.

Manik noticed the shopping bags with her and sighed thinking " Thank God she shopped for herself nehi toh I was afraiding of her hesitation towards me still on mode even now itself. "

He inhaled and exhaled a relaxing breath comforting his thudding heartbeat that "She is safe and with him" and commanded the butlers to arrange the dinner. ****

Nandini entered into the room . Her heart was still rebuking her for forgetting to inform Manik. She could clearly saw the anxiousness , the fear in those pair of brown eyes of him.In this six months of courtship of them she very well came to that how possessive and tremendously protective Manik was to her.

And she was aware of the reasons too. Manik's fear of loosing the loved ones made him so protective towards her. And in this long time she also came to know 'She' was his only loved one.She smiled thinking the irony of life.