Part 30

" If I ask you to leave me will you? "

Manik's sudden words confused Nandini. The poor soul couldn't actually figure out what was happening with her. She was shocked. Her blushes soon turned pale dark . It seemed like someone had snatched the earth beneath her feet.

She helplessly gazed at Manik who was still above her. Their bodies were still enjoying each other proximity. But their minds and hearts were just stopped it's working.

" Tell me Nandini. Will you leave me ? " he again bombarded the bomb on her fragile heart.And that time she reacted like a scared shattered soul.

" Yeh kaisa sawal hai ? What kind of question is this? " she pushed Manik a little and sat on the bed.

He moved little back and sat facing her. She then started murmuring like a maniac

" Why are you asking me this? Kyun puch rahe ho ayese sawal? Mujhse koi galti hui hai kya ? Have I done any mistake ? Did I hurt you unknowingly ? If so then please pardon me no . I promise I won't do that again. I will listen to your all words. Manik promise. Pakka. But Please tell me na what's my fault? Bolo na please. Why are you asking me to leave you? Please don't... "

Manik surprisingly received zillion questions against his one. He did understand her mental state but he couldn't make out how to stop his very own non stop talking more precisely screaming parrot.

So he did exactly what he was best at and always working with her.He shut her mouth by placing his palm and pinned her to the bed. She struggled to get rid of his hold but couldn't against his strong grip.

" Shhh !!!! " Manik sussed her both with his vocals and eyes. It worked and she cooled little down.

Then he removed his palm off her mouth and demanded " Just tell me Will you? Nothing else. "

Nandini stared deep into his eyes. His eyes were the mirror of his heart. They were so expressive that you had no need to ask any query individually to him but just a one look to his talkative mesmerizing eyes and there you would get your all answers.

" Yes I will. " she replied without breaking her gaze.

And as per her prediction about her world' s King's eyes it changed its color immediately.Manik moved back. He didn't expect that outcome from her. It really stunned him. Now it was his time to get shattered into pieces. But he was Manik Malhotra who was too good to hide his emotions from the world at least according to him. He stood straight and without any further questions about to leave when her words blocked his way.

" Puchoge nehi Kyun? Won't you ask me why ? "

He turned around. Their eyes met. She then again asked " Pucho. Ask na "

Though he wasn't that sure to ask her as for the first time ever of his life he had trusted someone so blindly that it was impossible for him to accept the bitter truth of his cruel some life.

But yet he blankly kept gazing at her and unknowingly poor heartbroken " Why? Kyun " escaped from his heart.

" Because I love my world's king. " she confessed uttering each word with uttermost love and loyalty.

Manik was surprised. After the " yes I will. " . He didn't expect " because I love my world's king " . 

 It sounded the bolt from the blue to his ears. He was too confused that he started looking at her like a dumb idiot.

Nandini understood her world's King's king sized dilemma. So being the craziest fan of him she jumped on to rescue him.

She stepped out of the bed and walked towards him. And what an irony Manik's feet unknowingly started moving backwards complimenting her each forward steps.Finally his back hit the wall and his trance got broken with the sudden jerk. But yet he couldn't move or react not for a mere second as his entire thinking process was captured by her captivated looked. It was like she had hypnotized him.