Part 23

" I am sorry Nandini " Manik's sudden step shocked Nandini. She wasn't ready for that and that too after that long passionate 'missing you' kiss. She was confused in that same time with that abrupt sorry. She looked at him with her big doe eyes.

Manik took a step backward and held her both bare arms. He inhaled some air then without any eye contact said " because I " he stopped.

It was so uncertain that The Manik Malhotra was mumbling. He gathered another moment to confess and said in one go " because I fascinated about you that too in 'That' manner "Nandini was startled. She was stunned. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. She re asked herself. Just a simple " What ?? " she could say at that time.

---- flashback ----After that passionate night

Manik woke up at the early of the morning. Still last night's hangover of Her didn't left him. He moved to the other side to touch her just to relish the previous night. But as he stretched his hand , he found none. He opened his eyes in shock that how was that possible when she was with him last night. She should be there. His mind was blabbering those when suddenly reality stroke his mind.

He was dreaming. He was dreaming of Her. He was fascinating Nandini.It really moved him. How was that even possible as Manik Malhotra had never fascinated about any girl that too about intimately. No , he just didn't ready to accept that. He again closed his eyes ruffling his hair with his two hands . Then the moment flushed in front of him. He could clearly saw himself with Her. So close with so much love. He opened his eyes in a jerk and understood ' he was actually dreaming of Nandini. 'He started feeling so restless after that. It was like he couldn't breath.He just called his PA Aman then and there and asked him to arrange his tickets to Mumbai. He literally left everything halfway without caring anyone anything but only Her. It was like if he wouldn't then he would have been dead. After boarding the flight he admired her through her photo. And a smile crept on his million dollar face.

" Nandini look what have you done to me !!! " he murmured and kissed her photo and started waiting to end that flying just to flung on her. ----- flashback end ----

" that's why I am sorry " he confessed and described her everything.

She was typically shocked. She couldn't know what to say but blush hard. She just blushing like hell. She moved her face to the other side just to hide her red hot blushed cheeks." Are you mad at me ? look I am sorry if I hurt you but it was not intentionally . You know. " he said as he saw her moving other side of him." Nandu... please look at me " he pleaded. But how could she? She had to hide her flushed face from him. " Nandini " now Manik was getting restless and turned her to face him." what are you thinking ? " he asked but with his attitude as Manik Malhotra had miles to go to learn to carry pleading mode on. " look at me " he again said.Nandini tilted her face with great difficulty as someone had placed hundred killos over her eyelids.Their eyes finally met. They shared silent talks. And suddenly after few minutes she started laughing startled him.

" what? ? What so funny ? " he asked being so surprised as he expected some heavy moralistic drama from her side but she was laughing like an idiot. It really irritated him. And he grabbed her arm and flipped their position and pinned her to the door .

" Nandini !!! I was so tensed thinking about your action after knowing my crazy thoughts and you are smiling ? Like seriously ? Do you even know I have left everything unfinished there just to meet you as I felt guilty and yahan toh you're laughing at me ? " he retorted.Nandini stopped smiling knowing about his anger. So she just kept numb." speak up dammit. What are you thinking ? " That time hos anger raised a little as he digged his nails on her bare arms. It hurt her. But she ignored. " Manik " Nandini softly kept her hand over his heart. And said looking into his eyes " today my respect for my world's king reached to its extent. "Just her that mare confess and changed the atmosphere. Manik just pulled her in his embrace and hugged her as tight as he could. It was like he got back his breath. He inhaled relaxation and exhaled all his guilts. " thank you for understanding me " he said without breaking the hug.Nandini just kissed his heart as a reply. And her heart whispered to herself " thank you my world's king for the Trust. I love you even more from now. "