Part 4

It was a very tiring week for SPACE . Six days. . Six long days just flew like in six minutes due to preparations of The fresher's welcome event . As it was India's most reputed music college SPACE 's event so it had to be a cracker one. So the eleventh hours arrangements were going with the swing to make it a very successful event of the town as next day was the event day. But their was a girl whose excitement, happiness had no bound. She was desperately waiting for the day of her long 18 years. The day she would going to meet the person for whom she was born... who depicted her existence according to her craziest dreams.

*****The day before the event day.

Nandini came to college earlier to give a keen look to the arrangements as she was one the volunteer with the seniors and also the topper of the batch. So she was instructed to perform on the event as well.She was in her instruments period but not attentive at all as she was swinging on her dreams of meeting HIM.

" Abhi... jab woh ayega toh what I will gonna say?? If I couldn't utter anything toh? And if I couldn't meet him toh ?? "
Nandini was blabbering continuously and the poor Abhi just was seating beside her holding his head as his that crazy best friend was chewing his head up with her rantings.

" what if I will faint toh? ? then I would not able to meet him? and if he..."
" Nan...du shut up. " Abhi retorted and cut her rantings off in middle.

" Nandu...shut up. Are you gone mad? Why are you blabbering like a maniac ? "
Abhi shook her to bring her back from her dream lands.Nandini gave a blank look to her friend .

" what the hell is this Nandini? Stop your nonsensical talks " Abhi shouted at her.

" nonsense ?? Maniac? ? " She blinked her eyes twice then continued

" I am in no sense and bcm maniac in Manik's love "

" Nandu... " Abhi sighed a deep breath saying
" please get out of your dreams."

Nandini frowned listening Abhi and pout. Abhi smiled and said accepting his defeat from his friend's craziness

" okk leave it. Now ghar Chale? Or you want to stay here till tomorrow and then give a stingy welcome to your world's king ? "

Nandini blushed with the thought that ' next day is the day she is gonna meet HIM. "

" chalo. " she held Abhi's hand and left the college just to return with a big floral smelly heart.

******Manik's Office

" sir tomorrow you have two visits only at town then you have to fly for Hong Kong for the business deal. " Aman, Manik's PA informed him about his schedule.

" visit ?? " Manik asked tuning his guitar.

" yes sir two visits. One is as a chief guest of a fashion show and one is at SPACE. " Aman replied with his only one word making out the whole meaning. He had a very good nature of understanding his impulsive moody master.

" SPACE... hmm " ed Manik and started strumming his favourite guitar. He was in thought of something very deep.

" sir is everything okay ?" Aman inquired watching the unknown unusual glow on his master's face.

But Manik was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't pay a heed to his quires and started playing with his guitar strings.

Aman understood Manik's silence that he wanted to stay alone . So without disturbing him more he just left leaving a very unlike softly smiled Manik the rock star who had never smiled from his heart.