Part 28

" What's up? Finished? " Manik asked seating beside Nandini to check on her soup bowl. " Did I have any option ? " she pout and he smiled.

" No. You have not . " saying he pecked her pout.

" monster !! " she murmured.

" Say something new Ms. Moorthy " he whistled and moved towards his music pad.

" Manik who was on call ? " Nandini suddenly asked when he was busy with his new tone.His face became hard and spinal strengthen. Without replying he kept himself busy with his guitar.

" Manik bolo na koun tha? " she again asked softly. But this time he replied a stern " No one "

" Aree but I heard you talking with someone. Anything serious? Kuch hua kya ? " she was blabbering while Manik's jaw line became stiff and his grip over his guitar became tight and he shouted " I said this is none of your business. You get that ? Now shut up. "

His abrupt shout scared her. A lone scared tear rolled down from her eyes. But she wasn't an impulsive soul. She very well knew her world's king. She understood his turmoil state as Manik never been so loud on her. And she knew what was the need of that state.

Ignoring her weakness she some how managed to get up from bed and walked towards him. He was seating cupping his face between his palm.

She slowly walked and seated beside him and kept her hand on his shoulder.

It broke Manik's trance and he inhaled and exhaled few deep breath to feel her assuring touch. " Manik " she softly called him cupping his face turning his towards her. She realised his face from his palm. He was still not looking at her might be due to the guilt of out bursting his outrage on that poor innocent soul.

" Manik ... Please look at me " Nandini cupped his face with her two hand and said further " It's better to spit out your heart rather than keeping it inside. It won't help to hide but trouble you more. Dard baatne se kam hota hai. If you really think me something of your life then let me inside to heal you. Please. "

Her words blew the cool breeze on his deserted heart. And he tilted his lashes to witness the pure serene her.Her eyes were sparking like stars. Her eyes were speaking the truth. Her eyes had something deep which were radiating that solace that shelter that support he was craving for.

" Manik main hu tumhare pas. I am here with you. You can share whatever you want. I won't judge you but support. " she slowly rubbed her assuring palm over his bare shoulder.

Manik just kept staring at her blankly and promptly pulled her into him to feel her each words. After a while when his every organism completely felt her touch he uttered without breaking the hug 

 " My life. . My life is such a messed up thing Nandini. No one cares about me but my fame my name. In this entire world I have none whom I could claim as mine. Koi v nehi hai . Everyone is selfish. Sabko bus mere name fame paise se matlab hai. No one bothered if I die or live. They just worry about my wealth Nandini. Family hote hue v I am an orphan Nandini. Ek orphan hu main. I am all alone. I have none Nandini . I have none. "

He started crying like a child pouring his heart for the first time out hugging her more tightly and she was just surprised with his outburst.

The Manik Malhotra who had everything of this world but a family. Love. care. It Really thrust Her Heart. It cleared her doubts about his arrogance attitude. Loneliness had curse him with arrogance spoil rudeness brat. Nandini's heart cried with her world's king and she promised herself to give him all happiness care which he deserved.