Part 10

" Manik where are you taking me ?" Nandini asked for the 10th times.

" why? Are you scared ? Dar lag raha hai Nan..du " Manik mocked.

" I .. I am not scared " she tried to justify.

" Achcha ?? " Manik smirked " Then why are you keep asking me same thing? "

Nandini sighed in defeat and moved her gaze out of the car window.

*****

The car was stuck in the traffic while Nandini was looking outside the window leaning her head on the window wall when suddenly her eyes fell on the big festoon hanging outside . It was the festoon of none other than The Manik Malhotra holding his guitar. It was his new blockbuster album's logo.

She screamed. She jumped in excitement and forgetting her present whereabouts she exclaimed

" Ohh My God ...Look Manik 's poster. My goodness how hot he is...!!!! " unknowingly she pulled his jacket to grab his attention to the poster. Little she could remember whom she was asking to see whose  banner.

" Really? ? Let me see then. Who's this Manik. " Manik mischievously said and leaned closer to her.

Nandini then realised what she had done. And being hell embarrassed she looked down to avoid his gaze.

Manik smiled at her innocence and to enlighten the atmosphere he thought to tease her.

"By the way do you really think that he is hot? ?" Manik naughtily asked.

Listening her big doe eyes popped up in shyness. Her cheek flesh became red. She was finding place to hide her face. She was literally cursing her over excitement.

"Say na. Nandu. Is he hawt " Manik again asked. She was blushing really hard. If she would be given any chance then she would definitely ran away from that place to hide her blushing and flushed cheeks.

" Ohhh I...I mean he... I mean Manik ... I mean you...ermm " her vocabulary was ditching her. She was hell embarrassed.

Manik understood her flushed state and decided not to tease her more.

" Ohkay relax. You have no need to repeat that I am hot. " he smirked and rubbed his lower lips to suppress his smile.

The entire way they didn't utter a single word. Both of them were silent. Only the little sound of traffic was accompanying the silence.

Nandini was thinking. She was in deep thought. She was now full puzzled. The scenario of some minutes back had really shaken her head to toe.

Was she dreaming about him or he was actually in front of him .

That famous celebrity person she saw at the big glamorous festoon and page3 channels and the person seating beside her driving for her was the same ?

They said he was the most arrogant rude celeb in town but then who was him with her caring for her and showering with unexpected affections.

Apart from all, the posters the photos of that person she used to admire and share her every single thoughts day and night was that the same with whom she had shared her first kiss ?

Every girls' dream like The dream of her too ,The famous Rockstar Manik Malhotra, The king of her world and the person seating beside her sharing quick hidden glances of her now and then was the same?

Was it a dream or real? She was afraid as might be he would got vanished as soon as she woke up.

" yeh Sach hai yaa hai sapna. .