Part 34

" I don't know how I bumped into your life. Sab kuch still seem like a dream. Manik please promise me you won't let this dream get over of my life. I just want to live the rest of my life living in this dream only with you , in your arms. My world's king "

She affectionately confessed and kissed him adoringly.

" cough cough "

She heard a sound behind her and turned around being hell shocked and embarrassed. " Ohhh God !!! Not again. " her inner embarrassed mind prayed but even God wanted to play pranks that time with her.

" Done? Now shall we ? "

His ' I -caught-you ' whilst irritating look sent little jitters to her heart. But she composed and pushed the jam room gate which was specially and only designed for Manik Malhotra.

" don't you get bored talking with posters? " he irritatingly asked settling himself on the couch. She didn't replied. Actually she had nothing to reply. And what to reply to a repeatative question ? The answer won't be changed with repeating same thing. Isn't it?But the one thing which was troubling her more was those greenish blue stress lines on his forehead.

She so wanted to query about it but something was poking her not to do that.She sighed thinking all those in mind and going to seat beside him when Raghav Sir entered followed by two unknown yet emotionless people.

" Heyy Manik. How are you? " he greeted Manik. Manik without getting up delivered a fake smile. Then his eyes fell on those two people. " What the hell they are doing here? " he asked pointing them.

" Well... They are here to guard you. And I don't think I have needed to explain Manik Malhotra the reason behind it. Have I? "Raghav sir smirked . Just then some girls mistakenly pushed the door while peeping through it to see their Rock star

.

All of them turned around with the unwanted sounds and those girls ran away being scared. And unknowingly a giggle escaped from her heart witnessing the scene.Raghav along with Manik chuckled. Then diverting himself Manik replied giving a whatever look

" Yaahh... I guess. May be . whatever"

" So Nandini.. here he is. I wish you will be obedient and cooperative. Good luck " saying he left.And Manik then instructed the guards to stand outside of the room and didn't allow anyone without his permission.

****

" What's so funny? " he glared at her . She was continuously giggling after Raghav's departure.

" nothing. " she replied still laughing.

" You better. Now concentrate. " she sat on the other chair.When it comes to music Manik was different. He was extremely focused. He was dedicated. That's the reason why music loves him too much. His dedication towards music made music fell for him and established that famous brilliant Musician.

" So...I know you don't know playing guitar. Toh let's just simply jam today. Then afterwards we will think further. Okay? "

Manik said like a professional.

But as soon as she heard the word " jam " , her face got flushed. Cheeks became red. Butterflies started kissing her hormones. She forgot to look at him in shyness.But on the other side the reason of all these sudden emotions inside her , was so calm and composed and most accurately focused over his guitar.

" Nandini... Nandini.. !!! " his shout slapped her cheeky thoughts and promptly brought her back to reality where he was snapping his frowns in front of her nervous face.