Part 22

Next dayLondon early morning

" sir sir please try to understand. You just can't leave it like this all of a sudden. The production house will go all mad. Please try to understand sir. " Aman , Manik's PA was trying to make his stubborn master over a situation from last three long hours but he was too adamant to listen.

" No. Not any more. What I am decided. Is final. I am leaving today only. Let them do whatever they want. " Manik retorted back almost throwing his stuffs in a bag."

but sir the cover shoot is still pending. And then The deal. Niyonka mam has called me to check on this. At least for once you have to check this by yourself. " Aman was in verge of plucking his hairs.

" Do I care ? " Manik smirked and then said " Once I have decided toh it's decided. I don't care a damm to the shoot and as well as your so called madame Niyonka Malhotra. "

" but sir. " Aman took a last attempt. But before he could utter the next plead Manik picked up his guitar and ordered him coolly " It's time. I need to reach to the airport. Bring my stuff fast. "

He moved towards the door and stop and turned saying " Aman I know you can manage. At least you're already good at this. And if you can't then you are fired. " He smirked and left the room.

" yaah that I know " Aman loyally smiled as it was his master 's best quality. He took Manik's bags and do the necessary arrangements.

***Mumbaimorning SPACE

" Nandu where are you lost today ? " Abhi asked for the fourth time.

" Are you okay ? Tabiyat thik hai ? " Since he picked her from her apartment to college she hardly talked. And in class also she was least attentive. That made that poor yet loyal friend so worried about her.
Nandini very much aware of Their genuine love for her. But how could she share her turmoil state with Them when it was regarding to her little and ever secret.

She sighed and replied faking a smile
" Am Fine Abhi. Woh bus little headache Ho raha hai. "

" Headache ? Okay let's go to the pharmacy. " Abhi held her wrist to make her stand.

But Nandini stopped him and replied " Aree it's fine. It's not too much. Ohh thora raat ko nind complete nehi hua so migraine Ho gaya. Nothing more than it."

" Really ? " Abhi raised his brows then to change her friend's mood dramatically said " wase Nandu I didn't know k you are so habituated to sleep with her k uske bina tere raato ki nind complete nehi hoti. "
Nandini 's heart skipped it's two three beats hearing him. How could he knew about her 'dil ki baat ' .

She was so engrossed in HIS thoughts that she missed the gender form. Actually they said the 'your ears hear the thing which your heart wants to hear'.

" whhat doo yyyou mean ? " her heart started strumming in fear." ho kya gaya hai tujhe? I just said k as Shreya is out of town toh you feel lonely. Per tune kya samjha ? " Abhi the poor soul got confused.

" Ohh like this!! " Nandini stupidly replied exhaling the scared breath

" yes like this only... but I think tujhe kuch jyada hi headache ho raha hai. Wase in that case I have another better option for you. " he said smilingly. And she asked " what "

" saradon. . Srif ek saridon aur sir dard se aaram. " Abhi replied dramatically and Nandini hugged him.

It was a pure friendship touch which was then needed to calm the storm inside her.

Yes !! From last night she was tensed. She was scared. She was afraid of some unknown reason. She was feeling of loosing something very special. Suddenly she started feeling herself in a vacuum place. She was suffocating. It was like her life had started living. She was continuously thinking of Manik. Though she had called him but he didn't answer.