Part 25

Manik's studio 10 am Sunday

Nandini entered into the studio followed by the driver who was helping her with the luggage. After they were all kept inside the driver excused himself and left as Manik Malhotra didn't like any servant around his studio.

Nandini walked in Manik's bedroom though it was not new as she had to give kind of regular visit to that lavish bedroom but that day she felt little uneasy. As she entered she found her world's king was sleeping on his stomach. The duvet was half on him hiding his lower and half was hanging around bed. His bewitching torso with that exquisite tattoo was giving her tough time to hold her rising desires. She really found it difficult around him. She took a deep breath and moved towards the bed.

She sat on the edge of the bed and couldn't stop herself touching the tattoo that too after lots of mental fights. She simply caressed it and leaned to his back and pecked on the tattoo softly without letting Manik know.

But on her dismay Manik opened his eyes as soon as he felt the cotton touch on his back.Nandini was about to get up when she felt a sudden pull and in the very next moment she found herself on the top of Manik who was then lying on his back facing her.

" Manikkk !!! " Nandini took his name being scared. Manik just simply removed the bangs from her face and tucked them behind her ear.

" Manik leave me please " she muttered softly and closed her eyes feeling a warm touch over her bare arms which was giving goosebumps to her body.

" Ms. Moorthy you enjoyed your morning dose and now it's my turn. Isn't it? " he whispered in his husky tone to radiate more goosebumps to her.

" mmmornigg ddoseee !!! " she was confused.

" just couple of minutes ago you have enjoyed your morning dose remember? Kissing me !!! " he let her remind and she flushed knowing about her deed. Manik smiled on her red cheeks. And pecked her blush and continued " You have no idea how much adorable your blushes are Nandini. " saying he again pecked her cheeks

" I just couldn't have enough of it. " he winked which turned her cheeks more red and he just enjoyed a lot.

" Now may I have my dose please ? " he whispered and in no time without waiting for her reply he fussed his tempting lips with her. And she responded with equal need.After he was done with his perfect morning dose they pulled apart.

" Manik let me go. " she said and tried herself to be free from his strong hold.

" And where do you think you are going ? " he asked naughtily holding her even more tighter around her waist.

" Shifting aur kaha ? " she replied while struggling to get out of his grip which would lead to another step leaving her works on hold for long time." What ? " Manik loosen his grip and she stood straight being confused.

" Now a days I have noticed you only used ' What ' and uske baad aur kuch v nehi? " she teased him.

" Very funny " he sat in the bed with a ' whatever' look.

" okay. I am going to guest room to set my stuffs. You freshen up please. " she said and about to step out But Manik stopped her.

" ohh hello !!! Guest room?? Are you in your mind? Listen you're gonna stay here in this room with me. " he literally ordered. And her eyes popped up.

" What ? I am not gonna stay here with you " she refused.

" okay !! then you want me to shift in that guest room hain na ? " he grind then taking a pause he said " Or else ... " he sneaked out of his bed abd stood close to her grabbing her arms " Or else You want me to carry you daily in this room. Don't you ?? I won't mind as though "He winked and she rolled her eyes in disbelief.