Part 33

" Good morning sunshine "

Manik's magical mellifluous mesmerizing voice brought Nandini from her slumber world.Though it was normal and indeed for her to welcome a day with Manik's voice through her alarm tone.

But that morning it was not the mechanical but actual Manik's honey tone.

" umm good morning " she lazily wished him back and tried to open her eyes by bidding good bye to her sleep. But the next thing jerked her lazily sleeps away.

" What are you doing ? " she asked being confused having Manik's tempting face above her just few centimetres away.

" Waking up my star for my reward. " he winked quickly pecking her forehead.

" What reward ? " she asked and tried to move him off her.

But he adjusted himself more firmly over her not keeping all his masculine weight on her delicate figure.

" kya hai ? " she asked being baffled and indeed shy when he slightly dropped himself on her and their body parts softly kissed each other.

" Aree kya kya ? I am waiting for my reward only. " he said in his husky voice pressing his chest softly against her and she immediately shivered.

She joined her eyebrows trying to read his mischievous eyes. Manik understood his star's innocence and replied with uttermost seductive way rubbing his lips over her earlobe " I woke up early like last day so like yesterday I should be rewarded hain na. "

His one mere touch could pass thousands of currents through her spine. And the torture he had started doing with her it just doubled the volts and she was having tough time to resist him.

" So give me my reward " saying he slowly licked her neck to collarbone.

His each attempt seemed like slow poison to her. The best ever sweetest poison actually which she could happily gulp down.

Her uneven breath and closed eyes brought a smirk on his face. He knew what tough situation she was facing inside her. And that enhancing effect affecting his sanity.

Nandini parted her lips to welcome the most alluring lips to claim her and made her morning. But Manik was toh Manik!!! He loved to tease his star and his best morning juice which was now became her immense blush.

So playing around he suddenly freed the cozy proximity of their bodies and moved his face few more centimetres away from her.

" So give me my reward. I am waiting. " he demanded little bossy way which broke the trances of the poor soul.

She opened her eyes and found him giving notorious smirks. She understood he was fooling around her to have fun of her tomato faces. It really pissed her after all she was also more than ready to claim that re reward. But no!!! Her world king just loved to tease her patience.

" No. Reward. Hato. Getting late for college " she angrily pout and moved him.

" okay then ... I am going for my album photo shoot. " he casually declared stretching out his muscles.

Nandini was taking her cloths out of the cupboard when she heard him and promptly turned around with a serious popped up eyes.

" What ? Aren't you coming to college ? " her question more precisely sounded like an earn most plead melted his heart.

But he composed his emotions and replied " What college ? Why I need to go college ? I have already passed out two years back. Then ??? " his uttermost casual voice irked the already irritated soul.