Part 57

Uljhi si baatein dil
Mujhse bhi baantein
To mehar... mehar... meherbaniya
(Meher... meher... meherbaniya)

Khud hi samajh ke mujhe samjha de
To mehar... mehar... meherbaniya
(Meher... meher... meherbaniya)

Ho meherbani jo dil de zubaani
Keh de wo jo na kabhi kaha hai

Aise Tera Main... Jaise Mera Tu

Milte rahe jo aise hi dono
Lag na jaaye ishq ki nazar
Aye dil farebi, tham sa gaya kyun
Aisi waisi baat soch kar

Bas mein na mere ab ye raha hai
Tujh pe aake dil ye jo ruka hai

Aise tera main... jaise mera tu
Aise tera main... Jaise mera tu
Jaise Mera Tu...
Aye... oo... ee...
Na na... yea...

(Mehar... mehar... meherbani ho)

Everyone present in the SPACE auditorium applauded loudly when Manik and Nandini finished their chorus. Manik was very careful of not taking the stage from Nandini. It was her song. He was just a muse there. She had turned his original immature crappy number to a very romantic soulful song that he couldn't be any more happier.  Being a mentor and musician, he just enhanced the already beautiful song with his music. But apart from that it was all Nandini and her hard work. So he was careful not to take the limelight from her. He wanted her to shine that day.

Yes, he was really upset when she had picked his unfinished song, but her comforting touch to his song and life had made everything so easy. And it became their song.  She even joked saying
" well, my world's king is my muse, so song toh perfect ho na hi tha!!!"

All of the other presentations and performances were equally beautiful but theirs was just the perfect one with his music, her mellifluous voice and their song.

While performing Manik was extra careful of not showing any romantic emotions towards his girlfriend as only few feets away the evil Witch was monitoring his every move. So one wrong turn and she would jump like a hyena to destroy his life. Even Nandini was cautious not to show her  overwhelming emotions while performing publicly for the very first time with her world's king. It was her dream came true. Well, all of her dreams were actually getting shape day by day and all thanks to her World' King. She was still in haze how her life was taking ethereal turns from the day she had met her World's King. And, she couldn't be more thankful to God for that.

Niyonika's keen eyes observed her son's every move. And she was mesmerized all over again with his music. She knew how talented he was and that was the reason she didn't create much trouble for him when he tried his luck to became a musician. Well, she might not love him more than herself but at the end, he was her own flesh and blood,  and she understood in the very beginning of his teen that how blessed and talented her son was. And secretly, she was proud of her  own flesh afterall it was her impeccable gene that helped Manik to  became such rare unique gem. He was truly a gem just like his name!

But, that day, she was not only mesmerized by his son's talent but also trying to decode the secret glances his son was giving to that mere student he was singing with. Her posture was quite familiar to Niyonika's hawk eyes but she was just not getting the proper picture to put there. What confused her more was her arrogant son's stealthy behavior around this chit of a student. He was deeply engrossed into the song, it was like they both were communicating on their own personal way and boy, she would be lying if she was not feeling that unknwon vibes emitting from her son and his associate student.

" Whats cooking Manik?!" she was in deep thought.

A loud clapping sound echoed in the auditorium and broke her train of thoughts. She along with Raghav and other jury mentors got up from their seats and walked to the center podium.