Part 71

Niyonika was loosing her mind. She was damn sure that Manik was with that mystry woman in Pune. And, she desparately wanted to expose her. Those forever 21 and veromoda shopping bags kept on haunting and taunting her. She couldn't believe that Manik had someone mysterious in his life under her nose. She needed to keep a grip on his life otherwise, she would loose the lavish lifestyle she was enduring. She had gone through a lot for this lifestyle and she was definitely not ready to loose everything for any cheat of an unknown person.

But, Manik's tight security details had literally made it impossible for anyone to break the wall, even the finest paparazzi too couldn't got a glimpse. They didn't even know the hotel room number yet where Manik was staying. First time in his life, Manik was so damn secretive and protective over his life. And, that shouted a volume of the special mystry woman.

" Who are you hiding Manik? " She sighed playing with the table frame she had of Manik on her desk.

********

It was midnight 1am and Nandini felt suffocated inside the hotel room. She was feeling difficulties breathing. Manik was fast asleep beside her spooning her from behind. She entangled herself from his tight grip and sat straight. She unbuttoned the top three buttons of Manik's shirt that she was wearing for that night. She tried few breathing exercises but it didn't help.

Unable to control it, she walked out of the bedroom and opened the balcony door. They were in 30th floor in that skyrocketed hotel. The summer night breeze welcomed her. The weather was relaxing. She inhaled few fresh air to release the tension.

Three days had been past already. Next morning her father would be discharged and that was disturbing her. In these past three days the father daughter had their 'walk and talk down to memory lane ' moments. The lost bond between them started forming again. Bit by bit they started opening up.

She didn't want to get apart from her father yet. That thought was upsetting her to the core. Though Manik had promised her that he would manage something for her father and her, if she wanted to. But, she knew her father would not be ready to accept such news of her being in a relationship with the same person for whom she had left the house. Her celebrity crush. That news needed to wait a little bit more.

She sighed deeply leaning on the balcony railing. The breathing issue was increasing. She clasped her chest and sat  on the floor.

" Hey hey hey " Manik stromed to her side to hold her petite weak body.

" Breath baby " he lifted her on his lap sitting beside her and started rubbing her back. 

" Inhale . Exhale " she followed him.

" You can do this. Breath in. Breath out. " He again encouraged her.

She followed his words and slowly started catching her breaths. He kept on rubbing her back while she laid limp on his lap.

" Are you feeling any better now? " He worriedly asked after a while.

" Yes " she whispered back. Then lifted her head off his chest to look at him directly.

" Sorry for waking you up. " She whispered with difficulties.

" Please stop beating yourself Nandini. You are going to wear youself off. " He lovingly scolded. His eyes and words were full of plead and worry for her wellbeing.

Before she could say anything he continued " I know what's going on in that tiny brain of yours. But you have to understand that you have to let it go and flow, how they are suppose to be. You can't force anything as your accord. I promise everything will fall into place eventually. Just have some patience. Don't stress yourself Nandini. It hurts me to see you hurt. "