Part 77

They stood there for a few minutes without uttering any words, then slowly Nandini approached to them.

" Guys, please don't mind Manik. I am sorry for his rudeness. "

" Huh! Unbelievable! " Sriya scoffed then  continued " First he begged and nagged us to come and then insulted us. "

Nandini felt bad again. Her eyes started to fill with fresh batch of tears. Wiping out the tears she walked towards Sriya. But, before she could say anything, she was stopped by Abhi.

" Nandu".

She turned towards him and Abhi moved closer.
And suddenly something unexpected happened. He hugged her abruptly.

" Happy Birthday, Nandu." He whispered. And, tears started flowing freely from her eyes.

" Ab...hi " her voice broke and she clutched his shirt more firmly while crying " I am so sorry "

He nodded and hugged her more. Then pulled away.  " No, I am sorry. " He whispered back.

Then taking a pause he continued " I am sorry for being so unreasonable and rude. I should have been more understanding knowing the fact that you actually met your idol whom you devote your love to. I have supported and encouraged you for being a crazy fan of a celebrity Rockstar, but I failed to support you as a lover of the same celebrity. It was so unbelievable that I couldn't grasp the sincerity of it until That same celebrity appeared as a normal boyfriend to us and showed us the love he has for you. "

Nandini just kept on staring at him confused.

" Manik came to visit us. Both. Day before yesterday. He invited us here to talk to you and mend our differences" He clarified.

" Invited?!? " Sriya scoffed again. Then said. " More like begged "

And that was enough for Nandini's ears.

" Manik begged you to come ?!?" she whispered uttered completely dumbfounded. " But why?"

" Because he loves you dummy" Abhi answered the most obvious answer known by Nandini so deeply.

Nandini was still in shock when Sriya said " I am disappointed with you. You have shared everything with us but you missed this most important one to share. Isn't it betrayal? Don't you consider us that deserving to know about your relationship status that too with the same crazy celebrity crush of yours. We have always supported your unrealistic love for Rockstar Manik for three years! We even let you go with that ridiculous tattoo of yours inspite of knowing how stupid it was to ink your body with someone's name who is your idol crush. Didn't you ever think that we will support your realistic relationship with him as well? Was our bond so thin Nandu? "

Sriya finally poured her heart out. And, Nandini understood that not sharing about her relationship with her friends might be was a choice of hers due to the circumstances but she could easily made an exception for her friends. Things would not had been that misunderstood.

" But, you are not wrong at one point though. "
" Yes . You are not wrong about not sharing about your relationship status. " Sriya added. And, Abhi agreed.

" We might have behaved the same way we did now, if you told us about Manik few months before. "

She took a pause and then continued
" You have to understand Nandini, it is not that easy to gulp down the fact that the person your bestfriend is crushing over throughout her life , suddenly, magically became her reality. It's unbelievable. Unacceptable. It's not some movie plot, right?".

Sriya added.

" So you have to understand where our pain is coming from and why. "

Saying she wiped Nandini's tears away from her cheeks. Nanidni hugged her. And started crying bitterly understanding that all of them were hurt in different ways.

" I am really really very sorry " Nandini kept on chanting.

" I am sorry too. " Sriya apologized and Abhi also hugged them saying " We all are sorry. "

Three inseparable friends started crying clarifying their misunderstandings.

" Guys , I promise I will never ever hide anything from you ever. " Nandini said while they were still in eachother's embrace.

" You better. " Abhi replied half smiling. And Sriya added pulling away from the hug " We three will never hide anything from us. "

" And Nandu, happy Birthday " Sriya wished her and Nandini hugged her again.

" Thanks guys . Thank you so much for understanding me and excusing me. " Nandini uttered again.

" I still can't believe that you are actually, like really in a relationship with The Manik Malhotra! Unbelievable! " Abhi exclaimed and Nandini blushed.

" I guess Manik Malhotra already made it clear for us about that unbelievable reality part when he came to meet us to pacify us to make amends and clarify the misunderstanding. That guy really loves you. " Sriya added.

And then taking a pause continued
" But yet, it's too difficult to actually accept that reality. You being in a real relationship with the real him , not just as a crazy fan whom we have seen these past years, is a really difficult picture to paint. "

" Exactly! " Abhi exclaimed again .

Nandini just stood there smiling and occasionally blushing. She was finally in peace to have her friends back.

" I love him." She whispered confirmed.

" Exactly this. " Sriya exclaimed. " You love his posters and music. You kept on kissing and hugging that old poster like a crazy one . Your phone gallery is full with his pictures. That what we are used to. And then , suddenly we are seeing you hugging and not to forget kissing the real Him like your life is depending on it. Can you believe it ? Also, dare I to even ask the reason behind this dark purple-ish marks on your exposed shoulder, Nandu!!!"

With that Nandini started blushing profusely. She then realised that she gave a vivid picture of her bedroom love to her friends. Also, the love bites Manik had given her unintentionally just few hours before. She just wished that Sriya should never know about her bedroom closed door activities. Being a mother hen , Sriya might kill her.

And, that thought not only terrified her but made her blush to the core.

" Okay okay, let's not make her more embarrassed. Let's keep the rest for later  when we will not be scrutinized by few scary sets of eyes. " Abhi whispered and roamed his eyes around them. Sriya and Nandini followed his eyes and found Joseph and another butler literally had them captured in their CCTV eyes.

" Like we are going to kill her or something." Abhi exclaimed whispered again.

Nandini sighed being embarrassed realising that this arrangement was made by her overprotective boyfriend
" This Manik na!! I am sorry guys!! "

" It's okay. " Sriya said and then scoffed added. " In these few days all I understood was this Manik Malhotra is really some lunatic guy in love. Him being an arrogant lunatic is the only thing the media portrayed about him correctly. "

" Excuse me!"

-------------------

So, finally am back after exact seven months!!!!
Thank you so very much for waiting. I truly appreciate it!!!!
Hope you guys enjoy the update.
Will try to update the next soon!!!!
Stay blessed and safe!!!!!