Part 38

Nandini... wohhh... I... I think I... I mean... I Lo..."

Nandini heard Manik's trembling not so confident husky voice ready to sooth her ears. She anticipatedly closed her eyes waiting to be get more anticipated. While she was waiting for him he was terribly struggling with his first time ever shaky vocal chords. He wanted to express his 'dil ki baat' heart but his disgustingly shaking confident was giving him very much tough time.

That was the time for him to confess and her to twirl herself in beyond happiness, feeling top of the world.But what she had received totally made her stunned.

" Nandini wohh I... I lo...I mean I am loosing myself. I am feeling weird sensation inside me. I think the Note is Rising. "

" WHAT? " she promptly moved apart to see him. She was not at all believing her ears.

" This Man !!!! " her blank surprised pupil glued with his mischievously glowing eyes.

" Hopeless !!! " her mind sighed a deep frustrating breath.

She shook his head in disbelief and attempted to increase the gap between their bodies. But she got an pleasuring blockage when Manik grabbed the hem of her night top just above her mid hip line.

" Nandini let's do jamming. " she heard his irresistible seductive voice demanding so seducingly that her poor heart missed it's good few beats.

He slowly raised his hands up brushing his fingers on her back waist to upwards almost shamelessly making love by his touch over her top . He turned her and His thin alluring fingers traced her delicate peeping cleavage then neck and then her lips.

She was losing herself with his tempting touch. His bewitching spell was casting on her with such great effect. He could feel their thumping chests complementing each other. Manik then slowly tucked her bangs behind her right left ear and leaned dangerously closer to her.Sucking her earlobe softly he slowly moved apart off her calling fast uneven breaths. Then standing straight he announced with a smirk

" So... Nandini as your today's class is still pending. So I was thinking , when I am feeling the note is raising high. Then why not we do some jamming? "

Nandini's mind was still captivated with the alluring torture of her monster. So it took her time to resit the notorious wining smirk on his face.Understating the situation she felt too embarrassed to look into his eyes. She always became amused thinking how that man always tricked her with his mischievous attempts. God saves her from his ever so ready notorious evil mind and mischievous smirks.

And how hopelessly she started enjoying his this carefree happy nature around her. And with only her. It gave her heart the assurance of being the only one to his life like he was to her.Nandini tried to show fake anger pouting his lips when Manik tried to play little more with his little most special and very own admirer.

" What Nandu? Why this look ? Kya yaar you only complained that I am not giving attention to your workshop. And now when I am ready to Do It, you are backing off. "

Manik's dual mischievous words again flushed that little girl and her mouth opened like a full big amusing O.Manik couldn't help himself kissing her open mouth. He quickly touched his semi dry lips with her dry lips. And pulled apart just after pecking her nose tip.Nandini's heart felt shy with his words but hiding it behind her fake anger she turned around to save her from his more mischievous dual meanings.

And then she heard the most captivating sound . His guitar's rhythm.

Pehli baar tumko maine jab dekha tha