Part 78

" Excuse me!"

They heard him behind them and turned to face an exasperated Manik.

" Speak of the devil and devil must come!" Whispered an annoyed Sriya.

" Lunatic!?! Did I hear it correctly?" Manik exclaimed and threw daggers towards Sriya.

Nandini promptly walked towards him and hold his hand. She started rubbing his arm to calm him down.

Sriya noticed that small interaction between the lovers and if she wasn't sure before about the depth of their relationship, she had no doubt left. She witnessed how whipped they both are. Specially Manik Malhotra.

And she again wondered was it some reality show ongoing which she was also a part of!
Were there camera installed every corner of that venue house and suddenly director would shout cut to finish the scene.
Because, for her it was absolutely a movie or TV show where the plot was of a love story of a celebrity and his commoner crush.

She sighed deeply and saw how Manik engulfed her bestfriend in his arm and side hugged her kissing her temple. And how her friend's lips curled in immense happiness.

They were in deep love! And, it was not reel love but real.

She finally gave in and accepted that indeed The Manik Malhotra was her friend's boyfriend.

Some dreams really do come true!

Her best friend who was just a crazy fan of an infamous Rockstar of the nation and golden feather of music industry, was actually dating that same guy. And vice versa.

Her train of thoughts took a pause when she heard Abhi was talking to Manik animatedly. And she sighed again knowing how much even her another best friend admired that Rockstar. Abhi was a fan of Manik's music and success in such young age. He was his role model and a true follower of Nandini when it comes to fanning Rockstar Malhotra.

She still recalled how he kept of blabbering the entire world that he met Manik at his fan meet and took selfies as well. His followers on instagram increased thanks to that picture he posted of them with Manik.

Their bluetooth speaker was always booming with Manik's songs courtesy her two Manik Malhotra fanclub participants. How they kept on saving money to attend at least one of Manik's concerts. But that didn't happen. Alas! But they got extremely lucky finally when they got selected in SPCACE music academy, Manik's college. And, so far rest was history.

And, now that same Manik Malhotra was standing with them chatting with his signature smirk and she could see how that smirk was coated with happiness.

And, true of her heart, she finally started feeling ease and happy for her friend.
Nandini deserved that happiness.

" And you! " She turned her attention to the person swiping her thoughts away and saw Manik was standing infront of her. She raised an eyebrow towards him to continue

" You Ms Sriya, how dare you calling me lunatic! "

He childishly complained and Sriya saw that this man might be showing of his rudeness to the camera, but off camera, in reality he had a child heart. His rudeness was all a facade. She could see how innocent his eyes were and not to mention how beautiful as well. She now understood why did girls go crazy over his eyes, her BFF included.

She smiled a little and then streched her right hand out.
" Let me introduce myself properly this time. Hello, I am Sriya Pandit. Nice to meet you. Also thanks for all your immature but fruitful deed to send me to Pune to live with my family. Very thoughtful of you. "