Part 7

" Mmmaaanik " she fainted in his arms.
" Heyy heyy get up. " Manik patted her cheeks.

Manik was worried about her and call doctor Das." doc doc ...that girl... she fainted again " he shouted.
"Manik first you calm down. Then tell me what happened? " doctor said.
Manik composed himself and replied " that girl ... she regained her sense but again fainted. "
" Did she see you ?" Doctor asked.
" what rubbish are you saying haan ?? Off course she saw me dammit only that she talked with me also. " he panicked and shouted over phone.

Doctor chuckled and said " that's why she fainted. "

" what ??? " Manik was shocked
" Manik she has fainted to see you. " doctor smiled.
" what's wrong with you doc ? What the hell are you talking about ? " he was confused.
" Manik she fainted to see you so close... seeing the famous Rockstar Manik Malhotra. "
doctor paused and then continued
" And it's not new for you I believe. " he smiled as it was the truth that wherever Manik gave his appearance some of his fan girls fainted in excitement.

" Ohhh shut up doc. " he was embarrassed.
" ok jokes apart. .. now listen ask your Butler to give her a glass of milk whenever she will get up ok. And don't be stressed " Saying he hanged up the call

Manik was so much disturbed with himself for reacting so immature that too for an unknown commoner.

He was in his thoughts when he heard his own song

" Areee ayo na... k cha gayi... " He frowned and then found out Nandini's phone was buzzing .

He chuckled in disbelief that even His song was set as her caller ring tone. He sighed and took the cell from bed. "Abhi calling " he read.

He was in dilemma whether to answer the call or not. But he then thought " may be he is her friend and is tensed for her. "

So he picked up the call to inform about her but be sure of hiding his identity.Before he could say anything Abhi stared shouting

" Nanduuu... where are you ? I have searched the whole college for you. And now college v bandh ho gaya. And you're not in your home also as it's locked. Where are you? Am so tensed for you ? Tell na. Chup kyun ho? "

" Ohh then her name is Nandu. Interesting. " he thought.

But Manik could clearly sensed her friend's anxiousness. He thought he was her boyfriend. And suddenly that thought unknowingly pierced his heart a bit.

But swiping that thought away he replied " hello listen your girrrl...friend ( he slightly stammered ) is with me and she is little weak. Give me your address I will drop her. And don't worry about her. She's fine "

Manik said in one go.

" who is this ? And where did you find her cell ? And Why she's with you ? " Abhi asked anxiously.
"And by the way I am not her boyfriend. But a good friend. "
Abhi being a naive soul further informed.

Listening the fact that he wasn't her boyfriend Manik felt something hard freed his heart. And his face lit up .
" ermmm. I am Aman. Aman Mehera. And she just met with a minor accident while crossing the road. I found her and took with me as she fainted there in shock. ".
Manik said hiding his identity behind his PA's name.

" Ohh god. How is she now ? Is she okay? Tell me your address I am coming to pick her. " Abhi sounded panicked.

" No. You don't need to come. Just tell me her address I will drop her . And inform her fsmily she's fine. " Manik promptly replied.

" but..." Abhi was tensed but then said " okay as you wish it's her address and she is staying with her friend. She has no any family. " Abhi sadly said.