Part 35

" Nandu !! Where are you yaar? I have called you so many times but you were not responding only. Are you okay? Sab thik hai na? " Abhi started his uncountable quires as soon as Nandini answered his call.

After that pathetic encounter with Manik , a heartbroken Nandini left the college without meeting Abhi. And she was so much shattered that she even didn't answered his calls after returning back home.

" home !!! " that word really shook her inner state. " Is that her home? "" Is she belong all these? "" Does she deserve all these happiness ? "" What's her actual identity? "

These all were haunting her like scary piercing thoughts. But then her mind came up with an answer.

" I am an orphan who has a father and an admirer who loves her world's king whom she accidentally bumped with and like a storm everything again return to the zeroth zone. "She sighed on her life and then hung up the call giving lame excuses to Abhi.

***It was 10 pm.

Manik was still not at home. After college she didn't came across him in any way . But that loneliness literally seemed to be a bliss to her as she had no guts to face Manik. But as the time passes her anxiety mercury limit started increasing. She started became restless in his absence.And even that lavish room , the comfy bed also started etching her heart. When she again tossed on bed , the clock stroke at 11 pm.Neither Manik was seen nor her disgusting slumber who just flew away.She just couldn't take it more and grabbing her browny just walked out of the room.

*****CLUB

" hey Manik !!! How's life going man? What happened to you? You just stopped partying ? " his friends asked him meeting him after such a long period.

After his disturbing encounter with Nandini he directly came to attend his friend's party. Actually he wasn't planning to come but after that fight he needed some change some peace some alone time and most prominently Escape.

And it was truth you can run... you can hide... but can't escape !!!!

So he thought to find his peace on those neon lights, loud music but alas he wasn't yet successful. Her thoughts were just decided not to leave his mind. And the hidden truth was he himself didn't want them to leave him after all he loved her.

Yes he did. He loved her. But he himself didn't know how to express his feelings. But it really took time for him to understand and giving a proper name to his hard attractions towards her . But it was not like, those daily night sleeping cuddling with her or daily half jamming had made him fall for her or he was habituated but not loved her.

But it wasn't what it looked like. Her each move could force him to come on his knees. Yes. It was true that only that random countryside fan girl was awarded with the hidden wand of magic to make The Manik Malhotra bend on his knees in front of her. Her one mere drop of tear could drown him into deep deadly Atlantic ocean of pain. That much he felt for her.But sometimes realisation was easier than acceptance.