Part 73

" Let's do the jamming ! "

Manik huskily murmured licking and slightly biting Nandini's left earlobe.
And, Nandini's body was on fire in affirmation.

She moaned as his lips sucks her nape hard and left his mark there. She pulled him towards her more letting him put his weight slightly on her which she is very much fond of. Her fingers  scratched his exposed back just above the devil tattoo. His awakening hard desire was poking and tempting her wet in wanting entrance.

He kept on leaving and tracing wet kisses on her jaw to collarbone. She lifted her head a little and bit his shoulder muscles to express her burning inclination.

Manik moaned along with her as she pulled him for a needed kiss. Their lips grazed eachother and when they were about to get lost in that kiss, Manik's traitorous iPhone 13 series started ringing loudly breaking the moment of that hour.

Ignoring the ringing disturbance, he kept on kissing her. When his tongue asked for permission to enter her mouth, which she was eagerly accepted, the phone started ringing again.

Both of them groaned irritatingly.

" Maaaanik, your phone. " she whispered with a laboured breath trying to push him off her, so that he could answer that disturbing element.

" Let it ring " he uttered back with same heavy breath and again placed his lips on her neck. She craned her neck to give him full access. However, that blissful moment again got disrupted brutally with the phone ringing.

With that, he let out a curse and reluctantly pulled his iPhone out from the back pocket of his trousers.

" I swear Aman, it's better be urgent, or else you are so dead and fired. I mean it"

He threatened as soon as he answered the call moving away from her begrudgingly.
She got up and sit straight on the divan and started fixing her clothes and raged uneven breaths. Also, cursing Aman for ruining her another chance to get laid with her handsome Adonis of a boyfriend.

" Timing's so bad! " She muttered under her breath as she watched him started arguing with Aman about something ferociously.

Manik sighed irritatingly after hanging up the call. It took long to end the call. It was Nandini's birthday three days later and his planning was all going wrong. That was the reason he had a hair plucking argument with Aman. Aman was not getting  properly what Manik was wanting to celebrate his girlfriend's first birthday. His thoughts were all over the place , so as his surprise planning.

Walking inside from the pool area, he started heading towards the gift room to find his girlfriend whom he had left high and dry along with his blue balls 30minutes back. However, after looking through their entire house, he found her sitting on the floor of their walk in closet with the Forever 21 and Veromoda shopping bags that he had purchased  two weeks back for her.

There were two dresses. One is a cute short yet sophisticated navy blue net dress and another was a pair of jeans and lilac colored halter neck top along with a cute bag. Perfect combination of both Manik and Nandini's preferences.

"Liked those?"

" Took you long enough?"

Both of them asked at the same time.

Manik pressed his lips together, then bite his lower lips as his habitual manner to hide his embarrassment. He gave a sheepish look and then started approaching towards her. He pulled the closet stool infront of her and sat on it. His eyes quickly took him to the open drawers where she had arranged her old clothes and stuff.

She waved the dresses infront of him for  explanation. He leaned forward to match her eye sight length and said

" Bought for you when you have left me"