Part 20

" Can we have the dessert before the dinner please? " he asked in his husky voice .

She replied nothing but sucked his luscious lips softly which turn him on and he turned the soft kiss into a wild passionate one sucking biting licking each corner of her mouth gaining moans of her.They were kissing madly until they were short of breath. They pulled apart to inhale oxygen.

And Manik said " you taste too good Nandini . I don't think I could have enough of you. " saying in no time peck her lips once again passionately.

After giving a break to her lips his lips slammed on her neck then collarbone then shoulders. While kissing he slightly moved the fabric off her shoulder to dominate her milky skin more him. Nandini was loosing.

The havoc he had ignited inside her was burning her desires. Butterflies on her stomach were literally pushing her hard to clutch his neck and pulled towards her more and more. Nandini's that bold step made Manik go all mad and he sealed his lips with her for another wild kiss. Satisfied with the kiss he moved down and again kissed her neck madly leaving his mark of passion.

Both of them were aroused enough to take loose themselves and as a wild result Manik striped off her top in one swift move. He then left a wet kiss on her belly bottom which radiated an unknown yet blissful shiver through her spinal.

Her body arched in anticipation when he again gave a wet kiss on her that sensitive point with a soft bite.

" Mmmaaanik" she called out his name like a prayer of wanting more. She dig her nails on his well toned masculine frame firmly which were helping their desires to increase. Manik was fully engrossed giving more few kisses with soft tease biting on her belly to waist curve line . Nandini could not held more his sweet tortures when he started moving upwards . His hand were then on her inner straps to receive her beauty.

But suddenly something Stroke on her mind and she promptly held his hands to stop moving further. " What? " Manik asked in confusion.

" The note is too high. " An innocent soul Nandini uttered with very difficult still drowning in his heavenly touches.Manik gaped on her for some times and then got up from her chuckling. Nandini got scared thinking of might be he became angry.

" Mmmanik ohh I am... I thought the note is too high of your song. " she was finding words.

" So that 's it. " Manik smiled and she looked at him surprised.

" So it is it. The code. Jab v tumhe lage that we are crossing the line just signal me with it. As because you know na I can't control myself around you. And I can't even breath without your presence around me. So whenever you will feel it excess you just use this code and I will stop. " he said very lovingly which made her too lucky like on the seventh heaven.

" Manik !! " she surprisingly gazed him.

" kya hua? I really meant that Nandini. You're special to me. You're precious. And I don't wanna Hurt you for my impulsiveness. So the code . " he winked and smilingly stated which brought tears in her eyes.

The tears of happiness. She just jumped on him and hugged him as tight as she could. Her tears wet his bare chest. He understood she was crying.

So to enlightened the atmosphere he said mischievously " Wase Nandu... your punishment is still pending haan !! And as I said you are gonna be punished Hard. "

Nandini became stunned whilst blushed hard with his words and broke the hug rolling her big doe eyes.

" kya itne me hi bhul gayi? You owe to me making me do that craziest tiring stuff. So get ready for that. " he naughtily said and pulled her dangerously closer and whispered seductively" lets check how high the high note is. " and nuzzled his face on her hairs.