Part 43

It's a new morning. The naughty sun beams were trying to sneak into the marvellous big bedroom fighting with those heavy curtains to wake up the two sleeping peacefully inside.It was a cold morning of February. But the technology named air conditioner had made sure to provide adequate warmth to them.

Them who were sleeping wrapping themselves with each other like one soul. Though the naughty sunbeams had given up but the naughtiest another technology named alarm clock started ringing breaking the romantic peaceful atmosphere.

Nandini's sleepy hand searched for her cell and her expert fingers switched off the alarm clock. After a minute , casually she thought to wake up for getting ready.She slowly drifted apart her eye lids and found the most attracting sight beneath her.Nandini's upper body was resting on Manik's back. While he was sleeping on his stomach with Nandini on top of his back hugging his torso. Their legs were entangled. And the black furry duvet was on top of them to give them warmth.

Nandini opened her eyes and found her face was on top of his magnificent tattoo which was her another crush just after the mole obsession.Nandini recalled the most lovable day of her life.

Last night.

His surprise.

His song.

His proposal.

Their confession.

Their kiss.

Their sharing some sweet nothing talks while their little sensuous romance.

Their falling asleep cuddling each other.

Their love. Their.

Her and him. And

Valentine's day.

" shit it's a Valentine's day. I have to do something for Manik today. How life has became changed. Last year I had to buy gift and courier it to Manik's office before one week of Valentine's day . And see today, I am sleeping hugging him and it's him who has gifted me such a wonderful life. Wow. I just still can't believe that The Manik Malhotra proposed me in real. God. Please don't let this dream break. Nandini it's real. Not a dream. So will you please stop troubling the universe and think about the Valentine's day gift for him. That's toh thik hai. But what I am gonna gift him? Per jo bhi Ho the best part is I don't have to courier it instead of gifting him personally. Nehi toh like previous year I would have just kept thinking the entire week k Manik ko gift mila k nehi. Manik ne gift dekha bhi nehi. Don't know usse pasand aaya bhi nehi etc etc etc . But now I can cherish his expression then and there.

Goshh again such dreamy drastic change in my life. I will be giving the Manik Malhotra a Valentine's gift that too personally. SHUT UP Nandini. Stop your bubbles and accept the reality. Now a take deep breath and think to make this day memorable. "

Nandini was in her typical thoughts when suddenly reality stroke her. And she jerked her crazy fan girl's thought aside and hugged him even more tighter to feel his actual presence. She then over lovingly admired the tattoo of Manik. Her shivering fingers traced each and every corner of that devil tattoo. She traced her fingers in that devil with the star art piece of the tattoo again and again and kissed it giving much needed time as in she was kissing Manik instead of the devil art.

She smiled on her craziness and pecking once again she got up from him. But before she could drifted their proximity away a strong pull turned her around and in a blink she was under the effect of the most handsome one.

" Heyy gorgeous. Good morning."

Manik's half sleepy ever seductive husky voice greeted her and she felt a shiver ran down through her spine.