Part 9

"what have you done to me Nandu ? Look kya halat bana dia mera. I don't think I can stay away from you for a second. " he was breathing hard.

" then don't. Please don't. " Nandini said with equal hunger tone like him.

And smacked her lips again with him. They started kissing hungrily like their lives depended on it.They were kissing senseless. Soon passion turned their desires into wild one. Manik was kissing her while his hands were busy imprinting nail marks on her bare back due to her halterneck kurti. And Nandini's one hand pulling his hairs while another one was clutching and digging her nails on his neck.

Their body was pressing themselves. They broke their passionate kiss out of breadth. But still not wanting to get apart Manik started kissing her neck collarbone shoulder wildly pulling her petite body towards him as to hide her delicate body inside his well toned masculine torso.

Nandini was enjoying his wild touch on her and she started moaning his name slowly entwined their hands which he had already pinned to the wall. Her continue pleasure moans were turning the monster up inside him and suddenly he flipped her and pinned her to the wall.

He started kissing biting her bare back senseless moving her hairs to her left shoulder. He was kissing her wildly as he was trying to forgot the pain of past three days sleepless nights and his fights with his own dilemmas towards her. Same was going with her.

She was enjoying his sweetest tortures .as she had missed him too much in these past three days. Though she had that craziness love for him from the starting but there was something very enhancing in his touch which made her go all crazy and she became greedy of his touch and love.

Manik was kissing her and soon reached his peak but suddenly Nandini stopped him when his teeth reached on the knot of the kurti what he was about to untie.

" Manik please no. " she held his hands.

Manik was so much engraved with that passion that he didn't reliaze his deeds. But Nandini's words brought him back to his senses.

He sighed deeply to calm himself down. And rested his head on her shoulder. Nandini turned around to see him and called his name lovingly

" Manik "

" hmmm" he hummed against her back. His hot breadth made her shiver.

" Manik I am at college. " she softly whispered." hmmm " he turned her and rested his forehead with her.

" it's totally impossible for me to control myself around you. What have you done to me Nandini ?" he murmured. She felt so happy with his words and hugged him. He hugged her back with same intensity.

After a while they broke the hug and Nandini said " I need to go. I have class. Abhi will be searching for me "Manik then said " that Abhi.. " Nandini looked at him . " He takes too much worry about you. " he said."But how do you know him ? " she was confused." Ms Moorthy let me remind you I am 'The Manik Malhotra'. So nothing is hidden from me. got it ? " he smirked. But Nandini was still not convinced with him." but... " her eyebrows crunched .

" choro let it go. I am going. " saying she turned and Manik held her hand to stop her" Manik aub kya ?? " she asked as he pinned her to the wall." Nothing. " he whispered and removed the errant strands from her face." toh fir roka kyun? " she uttered very hardly as his fingers had started pacing on her bare arms waking her butterflies in her stomach." Manik class... " she whispered as he leaned close to kiss her.He freed her and left adjusting his hood .

But before leaving he spoke " get ready at 4 I will come to pick you after college. "" but college !!! No... what I would say to Abhi. .. " she thought. But he hadn't gave her little time to protest.She sighed and came to the classroom.