Part 26

Next morning

Nandini woke up first with her alarm tone hurriedly not to disturb Manik's sleep as he had slept late last night , was busy with his composition.After her morning admiration and soft steal kisses to Manik she finally decided to get up. And as she about to but she felt a strong heavy blockage over herself.She sighed and murmured to herself " God yeh Manik bhi na... ayese tightly hold karke sota hai jaise ki I am gonna elope. Bhagne wali Hu main. Huhh... "

" wow Nandini Moorthy !! You're great !! When he wasn't around that time you were dreaming of these and now you're complaining ?? Like seriously !! Jab woh pass nehi tha just your ek dream tha toh yehi sabki sapne dekha karti thi and now when he is so close to you, tere itne karib hai and you're showing your irritation? ? Log sahi kahte hai never try to understand girls. As they are complicated. "

She sighed in irritation after her self commentary and turned her face towards his side and whispered " God knows how someone looks so attracting even in this sleepy messy look ? God... he looks so cute smiling. I wish yeh smile tumhare face pe constant rahe. And I will make sure of it humesha. "

She then kissed his forehead and slowly slowly unwrapped herself from his protective grip placing her pillow.

As soon as she stepped out of the bed and went to washroom a cute serene smile appeared in his lips. And he hugged her pillow even more tighter with his slight curved smiling. After taking 20 minutes steam beauty bath she came out of the washroom wearing a black sleeveless kurti and jeans wrapping the towel around her hairs. Manik was still sleeping but in an enhancing way hugging her teddy browny too along with her pillow. She lovingly admired the sight and then started drying her hairs.

When she was completely ready to leave she sat beside Manik and whispered " Manik I am leaving for college. Bye. "

She was about to stand up but was forced to stop as her world's king had kept his head on her lap in that mean time.She really felt blessed with his as sudden cute act.

" Manik you up? Kab ? Itni jaldi? Achcha now choro clg jana hai. I am getting late " she said caressing his messy hairs when he peacefully enjoyed her touch.

He didn't replied but turned side wise and hugged her stomach digging his face on her pelvic.His nuzzling over her belly made her sensation tickle. She took deep breath to control her butterflies and whispered " Manik please let me go. Utho na. Clg jana hai. "" toh go na. when did I stop you? " he murmured.

" when did you stop me? ?? You're stopping me only Manik by making me loo.. " she cut her tongue to spit out the embarrassing further. And Manik smirked hitting the bulls eye.

" By Making you.. What ? What Nandini? Tell na . " Manik mischievously asked looking up straight into her eyes.

" kuch nehi." she promptly moved his head apart from her lap to hide her embarrassment.Manik lied beside her with his hands beneath his head and said " kya Yaar !! Log sahi kahte hai we ignore the value of the things we have. "

Nandini turned raising her eyebrows. Manik drank her curiosity and then stated further " like you !! As in when you have not me toh you were just dreaming of being with me and now aaj when you very closely have me tohh you're finding ways to stay away from me. Offf God !! These girls are na so complicated. "

He stated suppressing his giggles tried to look so casual watching Nandini whose eyes were popping up with his every word.

" Now what ? " Manik asked her enjoying her confused face.