Part 44

" Nandini are you ready with the song?" Manik asked her during the workshop." Song??? " Nandini shuttered from her 'drooling Manik' zone.

" Yes. Song. What? Why are you acting so confused? I told you na that lyrics will be of yours and composition of mine. Didn't I? Then ? Why so confused? " Manik scoffed tuning his guitar.Nandini was startled. She had completely forgotten about any workshop or anything due to the unexpected things happened in her life.

The thing only her mind reminded was ' Unexpected Magical Confession Of The Manik Malhotra ' .

" Nandini ??? " Manik patted her shoulder a little and gestured ' What? 'Nandini gulped the fear as she very well knew how professional he was when it came to his work. His music.

" Wohh MainBhulGayi. " she said in one go lowering her gaze.Her lightening speed statement confused him. He stared at her for explanation.Nandini looked at him. His raised eye brow 'speak out the truth ' look scared her and she stammered

" I have forgotten about it. Song prepare nehi kia ? "

" WHAT? " Manik was surprised with her confession. " How could you forget about it? You have hardly two days for submission and now you're saying that you have forgotten? Kaise Nandini? "Guilt started forming as tears inside her. Guilt was not for not completing her song but making angry her mentor.

Manik noticed the tears in her eyes and soon his strict perfect teacher mode replaced with a soft over loving boyfriend.

" Nandu... hey hey I didn't mean to scare you or whatever. Woh toh bus I was tensed for your submission. Tum nehi kaha tha na that you want to score the highest. So was thinking of helping you out. Please. Don't cry. Didn't mean to hurt you. "

Manik , the boyfriend started pacifying his upset girlfriend bidding bye to his ever famous professionalism.

Watching the boyfriend's pampering how could the girlfriend miss the opportunity of showing her tantrums !!

So having the soft boyfriend Manik, Nandini shrugged his arms around her and uttered while sobbing" Isshme meri kya galti hai? I am not at fault. Sab tunhari galti hai. "

Listening the sudden yet cute accusations Manik became startled. But before he could defend himself , his queen of pout girlfriend attacked him with her one of the cutely unique pout and said" yes Manik Malhotra. You. You're responsible for this. Nahi tum bangalore jate, humuri fight hoti, nahi main depression me jati. Fir your surprise. My almost heart attack. And then after that always you're sticking with me and making me adhesive with you. Aub bolo when I am supposed to work on the lyrics? All are completely your fault. You should be punished. "

Manik was awestruck hearing her. Her accusations made him stunned. It was not that he was sad but happy as for the first time he had seen the right in her eyes.

She had always considered him as The Rockstar Manik Malhotra not the simple Manik, he wished for.

But that time he had finally seen the spark, the right in her eyes for him. And that made his heart whelmed. Happy. Satisfied.

" What? Now you say is it my fault? Meri galti hai k I couldn't concentrate? Bolo bolo? Ohh... Manik Malhotra now has nothing to say... Manik Malhotra has nothin..."Before she could complete her 'nothing' was replaced by ' everything' and that were a pair of thin soft alluring lips.

To express his happiness Manik pulled her towards him and kissed her hard. That kiss surprised her at the first place but then soon in a blink her lips started reciprocating after all they were the favourite to her rosy lips.