Part 47

The atmosphere of the very posh studio of Mumbai was not way far than a Halloween night. pin drop silence. loads of curiosities. trucks of confusions. couples of raising in baffled eyebrows . astonished pupils and most importantly a very awkward yet melodious tune was echoing freely in that modern recording room with full on attitude just as trying to mark its grand and brand new presence.

And there was the sole reason of that unusual atmosphere of that studio sitting on the comfy stool balancing and playing his guitar with eyes closed just like lost in the other world humming an incredibly different melody.

Hmm.. hmm...Dehleez pe mere dil kiJo rakhe hain tune kadam

Tere naam pe meri zindagiLikh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeenaHaan seekha maine jeena mere humdumNa seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeenaNa seekha jeena tere bina humdumHmmm.. hmmm..

And that made the present entire crew Astonished. Shocked. Stunned. That soft song was echoing in that studio with pride shouting the non-Manik-ish behaviour.

Manik was giving music to his just newborn lyrics written by him last night recalling the reason behind the song wrapped in his extra large jerry t-shirt busy arranging his cupboard with ranting her non-stop blabbering followed by complaining about 'Him' to her 'World's king poster'. And that made his heart sore in happiness.

Just in 6 and half months that girl who just bumped with him accidentally or luckily had completely turned his life into darkness to sunshine. Loneliness to her happy crispness. He was still confused what he had done to have her in his messy life.

She has turned the monster in him into a human being who was deep dug by the selfish cruelty of the world. She had made him breathe in calmness. She was his guiding star. His angel in shining armour . She was his love. his life. his entire world. His world's queen.

And then he had portrayed his heart out about his lady love through this song full of emotion which fully baffled his music arrangers.

After finishing the song Manik opened his eyes slowly mesmerizing his star for the last time and for the next few seconds got confused finding all the present there gawking at him with their mouth open ,jaw dropped .

From the spot boys to the music arrangers all the present there in the studio excluding Aman Mathur the loyal manager of Manik were startled seeing the ' bad boy of music industry '

 singing a song that too an extremely emotional one with full of emotion and that too with a very rare tends to unimaginable half smile playing on his face which was indeed the icing on the cake.

They were shocked would be an understatement. they were actually having tough time deciding whether it was true or just there were hallucinating The arrogant Manik Malhotra smiling and lost in deep ecstatic thought. it was not that Manik had never sang romantic numbers. but a his romantic numbers were somewhere wrapped in rock version. Manik basically written and sang either rock songs or pop numbers with romantic touch. those songs never reached to his heart but filled his pocket and bank with immense balance .

 Today he was earning more more more than enough a 25 years boy could earn. His last romantic soft number he had written when he was just entered into this music world and then the rest was history.

And this generation only admire rock kind of songs. so here he was The Manik Malhotra, the rock star of the nation,the youth icon, highest paid youth singer of industry.And after a while, seemed like a decade he had written something pouring his heart out. and indeed it was a breaking news with high mashala confusion.