Part 45

" yaah Aman tell them I am not going to do business with him unless they will buy our terms and conditions. And make sure the contract paper will be issued today itself. I don't want any delay. "

Manik entered their room from his daily workout drenched in sweat , while talking to Aman his PA over phone. With corner of his eyes he noticed the room empty but before his senses could start finding anything or anyone in the specific, he felt her presence.

Nandini walked out of the washroom in her casual housewares. And sat on the bed cautiously. Her face was looking pale unlike the other morning.Manik noticed that and it started distracting him.

" Sir sir " Aman's several call shook him and he quickly moved his concentration towards the call.

" okay I will be there till 10. And inform them to get prepared as you know that I don't like waiting. Understand Aman? "

He kept barking orders while still stalking the careful movements of Nandini.

He was desperately waiting for ending the call to attend Nandini while he heard Aman saying in his shaky voice

" Sir woh Niyonika Mam was asking for some papers to get signed by Mr. Malhotra. And that so she asked you to meet her today. "

The mention of Niyonika poked his smart conscious mind. The day Aman had informed him about her doubt towards his and Nandini's association, he became cautious and more protective. After all he very well knew the evil side of his biological mother whose aim was to play tricks with his life to achieve more success.

From that day the security around his studio apartment was increased. He started maintaining confident and calculative steps.

After all he won't able to take chance with the security of his happiness his Nandini.

"Aman chuck that Witch. And " before Manik could complete a confident reply came from the other side" Don't worry sir, Niyonika mam will never get to know about Nandini mam. I assure you. "

And then a soft relaxed smile crept on Manik's face which erased his stressed lines and Aman received an unbelievable

" thanks. " as a reply from his ' Rude ' master.

As soon as he hung up the call he moved towards the bed near Nandini and wished her" Hey Gorgeous. What's up? "

Nandini was half sitting on the edge of the bed wrapping herself with the duvet. Her eyes were closed as though but ears were wide open to welcome all the sounds.She heard Manik's barking-orders-like-arrogant-boss voice turned into softer flirty one. And her senses poked her heart about his proximity.She slowly opened her eyes and found his shining in sexy sweats face just inches away of her. And before she could think further she felt that current flow radiating inside her followed by her moan.

Manik kissed her softly and soon she reciprocated. The kiss was a soft lazy one which ended just few seconds later with a erratic smooch sound.

After that lazy smooch Manik mischievously stared at her eyes as he knew what effect he had on her.

Correction! !

What effect his semi naked wrapped in sweat torso had on her.He smirked feeling the unsure yet desired full warm touch on his shoulder. He smirked wider when he felt her soft palm was wiping the sweat drops off his chest following down. But before this grew much more towards his lower abdomen and challenging his sanity, he promptly grabbed her hand just on the top of his navel.