Part 49

" What the hell is this ? "

Nandini heard rock tone of her rockstar and gulped in fear. she had expected something like that but didn't actually was very sure as her Rockstar was seriously changed and calm unlike the previous version of him.

" I am asking something Nandini.." his stern rough tone dragged her to reality and she found Manik waving her diary in front of her. She with an afraid heart dared to look at his eyes which had cold yet strong emotions. And that scared her more as she was not sure whether he was upset or angry.

But living with him she now knew how to handle that tough to handle one. so praying to the stars and taking her word's king's auspicious name she forwarded her right hand to cup his face but Manik instantly jerked her hand off him and barked" dare to try to calm me down "

In that cold moment too, a surprised ghost smile crept on her lips thinking " How did he come to know about my act? "

and then her heart answered " Stupid just like you know how to calm the storm .."

And she silently sighed for the first time cursing the 'we-both-know-everything-about-us' bond." Nandini Moorthy back to earth Now. "

She again heard him shouting and slapped her dreamy mind." Care to answer Ms Moorthy about this " He asked coldly waving the diary .

" Manik " a whisper escaped from her mouth and started fidgeting with dilemmas. But where there was no way to elope there you need to face the face off. so she also prepared herself to face the wrath of him and spoke softly " Maanik woohhh I.. I was ..was cleaning the store room toh I found your old stuffs and... and I couldn't help myself to pick this up. "

" Are you spying on my things?" came a prompt attack and he threw her diary on the bed harshly." Spying on your things? " she threw a counter attack.

" why would I do that? its just that I found this accidentally and became fond of this. Nothing more than that Manik . why are you making fuss over it? "

" I am making fuss over it? " he shouted at his peak on which her heart skipped few good beats in fear. she had seen his anger but not that much like then. It really scared the hell out of her life.

" Manik I... " she wasn't sure why he was reacting in that loud way. And that made her more scared." You what haan? " he roared then gripped her arms in a rough way barking " listen. Stay away from my stuffs. Don't. dare. to. touch. my belongings. "

with that he pushed her and left the room with red shot eyes leaving a shattered Nandini.It was never happened before in their relationship not even when he went to Bangalore for his concert leaving her.

Nandini's weak body fell in the bed and she started puzzling the jigsaw puzzle of Manik's sudden behavior. She slowly opened her diary and stared at the exact paper which she had found and started searching for any trace which could upset him but again failed. She sighed deeply wiping out her tears and walked to her solace.. The poster of her world's king .

" Manik..." she caressed the face of him and leaned onto the mole above of his lips and kissed it slightly saying " Manik.. I am sorry. I don't know what had made you so angry but I really didn't want to upset you. You only say... did I ever want to hurt you? No na? then Aaj Kya ho gaya. I really don't understand the reason of your sudden outbursts. please help me to understand. I can't see you like this . I know something had really hurt you. please share with me. let me in . I do want to rectify my that unknown mistake. please Manik come back and sort it out. I am sorry. "