Part 66

" What's going on here? " An agitated Manik roared in sheer anger seeing his girlfriend on the floor crying so vulnerablly.

He clutched Abhi's collar and threatened again " How dare you hurt her? "

Abhi then realised that he was cornered by none other than the rockstar Manik Malhotra. And, that was a very angry infamous Manik Malhotra. And, boy it scared his soul.

Before Abhi could say anything, Nandini rushed to them and pleaded " Manik, calm down,  leave him. Choro usse."

Manik then pushed Abhi away freeing him " Don't you dare touch her again." He threatened.

Then turned towards Nandini " Are you hurt? " He checked her arms for any possibile injuries.

" I am fine" she assured him then she took a deep breath to clarify the misunderstanding.

She turned her attention to her friends and said guiltily " Sri, Abhi, I am sorry "

Before she could say more, Aman jogged towards them and informed Manik
" Sir, people started gathering in. And already few staffs saw you. It's not safe for you to be here anymore. Media will come to know. The hotel is booked already. Please sir, we have to leave fast before the situation gets out of hand. "

Manik understood but yet he wasn't ready to leave Nandini there alone to face her sick father as well as hurt friends. But, it was very risky for him to be there with Nandini in public as well for not only her safety but his personal life as well.
His rational mind is poking him to think wisely and leave but the heart of a caring boyfriend was requesting him to be with his girlfriend who needed him the most at that time.

Aman being so understanding and loyal to his boss, understood that his boss won't leave his girlfriend alone. So he came up with an idea promptly.

"Nandini mam, I request you to go along with Manik sir and take some rest. I will take care of everything here and inform you when your father regain conscious. Please don't worry. "

But, Nandini  could not leave her friends there when they had so many things to clarify. So, she rejected the idea to leave but Aman persuaded her friends to go along with Nandini and Manik.

" Please, we have to move fast. In no time the news will spread and it will not be safe for any of you to be here. Try to understand. "

Abhi and Sriya begrudgingly agreed and Manik's bodyguards helped the three friends to leave the hospital premise whereas Manik took the fire exit to leave as discreetly as possible. He knew if he was getting papped that day, the news would sell like hot cake and it will destroy all security measures they had taken so far to keep their relationship private and safe. And, he wasn't ready to risk it at any cost.

The bodyguards escorted them to the cars where Manik and Nandini hailed on Manik's car and her friends were escorted to the other car along with two bodyguards.

As soon as Manik and Nandini were alone in their car, Manik pulled her to him and hugged her tightly. Once again he uttered his feelings " I missed you so much"

In response she buried her face on his neck placing a kiss on his nape as their habitual way.

The driver started driving the car with Aman sitting in the passenger seat. He knew that his two bosses needed that personal time after such turmoil. So he silently pulled the devider to provide them privacy.

Nandini slowly broke their hug and placed her lips on him. Both of them were desparately in need of that touch. Soon Manik matched her pace and the kiss became the most desired and urgent one for them. Soon, their joined lips were also marred with her fresh tears. And Manik let her cry while kept on consoling her through the kiss.